•Chapter 37•

Throwback😂

Shout out to kirahbearr for voting and commenting. Thank you😊

(I updated cause I was bored so here you go)

Exscuse any mistakes

Bryson Pov

When I woke up Laylah was already gone so I just stayed in the bed till around 12: 00. I was so busy yesterday. I had to fire one of my crew members because they were being disrespectful and I didn't even have time to go see Laylah on her lunch break. I got home around 11 something. I wanted to stay up with Lay and watch movies but she was already sleep.

As I was walking toward the bathroom I heard my phone ding meaning I had a text message. I groaned and walked back over to the night stand and grabbed my phone. I rolled eyes at who texted me.

Hi its Dana. I really need to talk to you. Can you meet me at Corey's coffee shop. Its really important
-Dana

Instead of replying I just walked back to the bathroom. If Laylah knew Dana was in town she would absolutely kill her. Dana must think I'm dumb. There is no way I'm meeting up with her especially after what happened. I'm not scared but I'm not stupid either.

After I brushed my teeth I walked downstairs to get a cup of orange juice. Then I sat on the sofa and turned on the TV and watched The Fresh Prince of Bel Air.

A few minutes later I went back upstairs to take a shower. After I got out I sat on my bed and grabbed my phone.

Pleeeasee! I need to talk to you😭
-Dana

I blocked her and started to change into my clothes. When I was done I grabbed my phone and my car keys. Then I locked the doors and drove towards my grandma house.

Today I had to help my grandma with some things then I have to go grocery shopping. I wasn't gonna be that busy. I'm trynin to spend as much time with my family before I go on tour. Harley hates it when I go on tour too.

When I got to my grandma house I saw a car in the drive way. I frowned and prayed that it wasn't my little cousin Isaish. He is really aggrivating. And everytime we meet he asks me for money.

I started to walk on the porch and before I could even knock on the door I saw my aunt Keisha.

"Ahh!" She yelled and pulled me into a tight hug.

"Hey aunt Keisha" I laughed and hugged her back.

"Ian seen you since my birthday" she pulled me in the house and sat beside my grandma. I sat on the sofa infront of them.

"I know. Hey granny."

"Hey baby" she smiled and continued to watch tv. "When did you get here?" I fixed my hat and licked my lips

"About 2 hours ago. I was gonna stop by your house later on today"

"You came by yourself?"

"Yeah. Your cousin Isaiah had to work so he couldn't come"

"Thats too bad" I lied.

"So what you been up to?"

"Nothing. Just planning my tour and chilling with Harley and my girl" I shrugged

"Oh I heard you got a girlfriend now. Whats her name Laruen?"

"No its Laylah"

"She must be white just like yo baby mama?"

"Laylah is not white and Brittney isn't either"

"Well they light as hell. You don't like black women? I know a woman that works at my church. She real pretty and independent. She got a real nice shape and she half Jamaican"