•Chapter 9•

Kay then Lay outfit in order

Bryson Pov

"Hey daddy!" Harley yelled on FaceTime.

"Hey munchkin. What you doing? I miss you" I smiled

"I miss you too. I'm eating some pizza"

"Oh ok. Where yo mama?"

"She with her friend"

"What friend?"

"I forgot his name but mama calls him baby"

"Baby?..ok. are you having fun with grandma?"

"Grandma not here. I haven't seen her yet"

"What you mean"

"Mama said I can see grandma after her and her friend have some fun"

"What are they doing now?"

"They in mama room. But I think they wrestling cuz I hear some weird sounds" she pouted

I instantly got mad. She got my daughter in there with her boyfriend while they having sex. That's just fucking messed up.

"Yo Bry we gotta get back to the song" Tyriek said to me. I nodded my head.

"Baby can you tell mommy to come to the phone?"

"She said don't mess with her". Then I seen someone snatch the phone.

"What do you want Bry?" I seen Britney on the other side of the phone. And a man in the background with his shirt off.

"Why tf you in there fucking some nigga with Harley there? And tell that nigga to put some clothes on!"

"Ain't nobody fucking some nigga bryson. So mind ya damn business."

"Britney I swear to god if y-"

"What you gone do huh? Exactly nothing. So stop worrying about me" she gave Harley back the phone.

"Daddy I gotta go." She looked really sad.

"Why?"

"Mr. Devin said i had to hang up" she said and she hung up before I could respond. I called back 3 more times but I got no answer.

"You ready?" Tyriek asked me.

"Uh.. yeah"

"What's up with you?"

"Uh... nothing I'm trippin" I shook my head and Eric loud ass walk into the studio.

"I woke up in a new bougotti!!" He yelled

"Bruh why you yelling?" But I realized he didn't hear a word I was saying because he has the ear buds in his ear. So I walked over to him and snatched it out his ear.

"Bruh!" He yelled

"Stop damn yelling" I said

"Shut up but I got some good news" he sat down on the sofa while I sat in the chair in front of the speaker.

"You remember when we went to Walmart and and I was talking to that girl Kayla?" He asked while typing on his phone.

"Yeah why?"

"I invited her here today and she said she bringing somebody. She said she on her way now"

"So you invited some girl here without even telling me"

"...uh yeah." He said in a duh tone. I shook my head and Duke walked in. He is the sound guy.

"Wassup y'all" he dapped me ,Eric, Tyriek, Geff, and Kc. They are all apart of the team but right now they were just on their phones.