•Chapter 14•

I aint proofread so exscuse any mistakes

Laylah Pov

"I'll call you later Bry" I said as I opened the car door.

"Alright bye Lay" he waved. I waved back and walked into the house. It was very quiet and all the lights were cut off so I assumed that Kayla and Kyle were sleep. I walked into my room and started to strip. As soon as I took my bra off Kayla came busting in the door.

"Girl!" She whispered yelled

"Um do you mind?" I covered up my body.

"Girl please it ain't like I aint seen you naked before. We are twins ya know. But anyway guess what?" She said while popping her lips and clapping her hands.

"What?" I said as I put on my robe and tide it up.

"So I was in the living room while eating my noodles right? Right. So then I hear a knock on the door right? Right. So I kept saying who is it but no one answered and when I finally answered the door.... girl..guess who it was?" She shook her head while closing her eyes.

"Was is mama?" I asked with my face scrunched up.

"No. It was Russel"

"Russel? Why the fuck did he come to my house?"

"Girl. That's what I said. He said he wanted to see you and talk to you. Girl i cursed him out and slammed the door in his face. The fuck I look like talking to that nigga when I know you hate him?"

"Oh lawd. I seen him a few weeks ago at the mall but I cursed his ass out and went on about my business. Why can't he just leave me alone?" I sighed

"Ion know but if he mess with you again just call Pumpkin"

"Pumpkin?! I don't want him to die. If I tell Pumpkin then he's gonna murder Russel and don't get me wrong, I do hate Russel but I don't want him to die"

"Shidd. Pumpkin woulda murked his ass. You know he always had a crush on you"

"Pumpkin is like 19 years old"

"So you only 27 you must think you old"

"No I just don't like younger guys"

"Hello? You just went on a date with a younger guy" she said in a duh tone.

"But tell me how the date went" she squealed

"It went normal I guess. He just took my to the arcade then we went out to eat"

"So you ain't get the D not one time?" She said in a disappointed tone.

"What?! No!"

"You need to learn a few things from me cause you not good with men boo"

"Shut up and get out my room Florida Evens" I laughed

"Bitch I look just like Kehlani ,you asswipe" she slammed my door. I finished taking my clothes off then I got in the shower while listening to Distraction by Kehlani. A lot of people say I look like her but I don't see it.

After I was done with moisturizing myself I laid in the bed in my undergarments. As soon as I closed my eyes I got a text from Bryson.

Good night gorgeous😘
-Pen Griffey🎤

Good night ugly😁
-me

So you got jokes? Take yo ass ta bed
-Pen Griffey🎤

💀😂Jk goodnight ight looking
-me

I ain't foolin withchu tonight.
-Pen Griffey🎤