•Chapter 33•

Shout out to @KillinBasics, @TusamiKush and also @kieara_Wright for commenting and voting I really appreciate it😉.

Bryson Pov

"If we going to help her with theses tables and shit like that it better be some bitches in there" Swan mumbled as i drive towards the buidling where the party was at.

"All you worried about is women" i shook my head

"Well yeah. Nigga dont get mad cause you cant fuck bitches. It aint my fault you in a relationship"

"I aint mad. Im good with Laylah. Ion want no bitch" I turned the radio up as Water by Ugly god came on.

"You getting all mushy. But ion blame you. Laylah sexy as hell. If you wasn't with her I would of been tried to hit that" I side eyed him and shook my head.

"Shut yo ass up. Don't talk about her like that"

"Shiiid" he held his arms up in defence. "My bad. I'm just saying" he mumbled.

"Anyway. Have you talked to Tyriek and Geff?"

"Yeah. We was chillin at the hookah lounge about a week ago"

"You stay at dat damn hookah lounge."

"Dat shit be lit. Guess who I saw there"

"Who?"

"Renny. The nigga that be making them skits"

"Oh that's my homeboy. We chilled a few times. He funny as hell" I chuckled

"Hell yeah. We was talking and i invited him to your album release party"

"Oh ok. I was gone tell him but I forgot" I parked the car and took my seat belt off. As I was about to get out I got a phone call.

"Yo"

"Hey Bry" I realized it was Britney

"Is Harley ok?"

"Yeah she is fine"

"Well why are you calling me then?" I looked over at Swan. He smacked his teeth and mumbled 'that bitch' causing me to hit him in his chest. He shook his head and walked towards the entrance.

"I was wondering can you give me $150 for my car"

"Dont you have a boyfriend? Ask him"

"Dwayne lost his job. He doesn't have enough money"

"Britney...i just gave you $200 not even 6 days ago"

"That was for the bills" she whined

"Look only because Harley needs some transportation. But after this you gone have to get a damn job"

"Me?..a job? Ion think so" and then she hung up. I shook my head and walked inside the building. I looked to my left and saw Swan talking to a girl and i looked to my right and saw Dana bossing around some other people . When she saw me her eyes widened and she ran over to me with a huge smile on her face.

"Hey Bryson" we hugged and she stepped back to take a look at me.

"Wassup. I'm glad you invited me" I smiled showing off my grill.

"God" She sighed "every time I see you, you get more handsome" she smiled as she put her hands on her hips.

"Uhm thanks" I nervously laughed

"So I heard your new songs"

"Oh forreal. Did you like it?"

"Oh come on Bry. I like all of your songs. But Get Mine was my favorite. When is your album coming out?"