•Chapter 36•

Shout-out to @Mrspengriffey, @TusunamiKush, teambreezy124, @GawdTillers_Wifey, TOOTRUJAI, and @NeeBunnyBoo for voting and commenting. Thank you❤️

War POV

"You a dumbass man!" I yelled as I rubbed my eyes.

"Look I tried" Ace sighed. I heard Jayla laughing in the back

"How you let her get away?!" I stood up and hit the table with my fist causing them to jump.

"We was fighting and she kicked me in the balls. You know how painful that is War"

"I don't care if she cut yo balls off. I told you to bring her to me TODAY!"

"If you want her so bad you should've got yo ass up and did it yourself" Jayla butted in

"Shut the fuck up! You want me to shoot yo ass again?!" I yelled

"Don't be yelling at me!" She yelled back. I groaned and turned back to Ace.

"I guess we gotta go with plan B"

"What's plan B?" They both asked at the same time.

"We just gone murk her ass on sight. Next time you see her just kill her"

"Thats stupid as fuck. He could possibly get caught and go to jail. And you know if Rick find out you got his brother put in jail its gone be a whole new problem"

"That's why Rick ain't gone find out" I stared at Frank to let him know I was serious. Rick is Frank older brother and also my bestfriend. Ive know him since elementary school. He doesn't like this street mess so he didnt want anything to do with this little plan. He told Frank not to get mixed up in this stuff but he's already too in deep.

"Well what you gone do with that boy Laylah been hanging with? I heard he looking for us"

"Well he can get killed too" in shrugged

"Whats the point in doing all this?" Frank asked

"To get revenge. She lied on me and said I raped her. I was in jail for over 11 years for that bitch. She needs to be dead"

"They took yo booty in jail?" Jayla burst out laughing. Frank joined in and i just gave them a look. They quickly stopped and looked in another direction.

"Shut the hell up. And get out my office" I pointed to the door.

"This my house nigga" Frank said. He must off lost his got damn mind talking to me like that.

"Oooo" Jayla laughed and walked out the room. Frank continued to sit in the chair and play with his phone.

"I don't give a rats ass. Get the hell out my office before I fuck you up boy" I said with more base in my voice. He jumped out the chair and walked out.

"Pussy" I chuckled. I sat back down at my desk and started to make some phone calls. I was interrupted by my phone ringing.

"Yo"

"Hey War" she nervously chuckled

"Don't hey me. Yes or no?" I rubbed my eyes in stress.

"Yes"

"Did you tell him yet?"

"No. I just found out"

"Well you need to tell him cause he is getting more information on us. And I cant have no one getting in my way"

"What do you want me to do?"

"Fly out here and ask to meet up"

"I raped the guy. I dont think he wants to see me"