•Chapter 11•

I didn't feel like proofreading so exscuse any mistakes. And there is an important authors note at the bottom so make sure you read that.

One week later
Bryson Pov

"No Harley what did I just say?" I said in a stern voice

"Leave that girl alone" Dana said

"I aint messing with her" I said to her. Then Harley ran to her room.

We're on the phone but Harley keeps begging for ice cream before she even finished her food.

"Yes you are"

"Ok whatever. What you doing" I asked

"Just chilling at home with my mama"

"Oh shit tell miss Howard I said wassup" I smiled

Ms. Howard used to watch me when my grandma uses to go to work. So she was like my second grandma.

"I will. So what you got going on today?"

"Nothing. But I got a date tonight but ion think I'm going"

"Why not?"

"Cause she has been ignoring me for a few days now"

"Oh lawd. What did you do?"

"Well last week Eric invited her twin sister to the studio and whatever. So we was talking and we kissed. It was kinda awkward but since then she has been ignoring me"

"Maybe she was caught off guard."

I was about to say something until I heard Harley yelling and crying in her room.

I ran to her room to see her sitting on the floor crying.

"Hol on Dana"

"Ok"

I put my phone on her bed and picked her up.

"Whats wrong babygirl?"

"Dino!" She cried. I looked at the TV to see the Good Dinosaur crying. (I'm not gone lie. I cried on this movie a thousand times...don't judge me lol)

"Baby it's just a movie. It's not real"

"But his daddy dead"

"Yeah but it's fake. If it helps any. He becomes best friends with a cave man" I smiled. But she cried more. I picked up my phone off the bed and put it to my ear.

"Dana I gotta call you back"

"Nah it's coo. I'll talk to you later"

"Ight bye"

"Bye" I hung the phone to tend to Harley.

"Harley you gotta stop crying now" I wiped the tears off her face.

"What if you die?" She cried more.

"Harley everybody dies. Even me. But I will always be with you spiritual watching over you ok? And don't worry I'm not gonna die any time soon"

"Mhk" her cries softened a little. I laid her on her bed then she fell straight to sleep.

I gently closed the door and walked back in the living room to watch some TV since I recorded a episode of lip sync battle.

*
Laylah Pov

"No baby don't do that" I called out to Kyle. Today I'm watching Kyle because Kayla is on an interview. I enjoy watching my nephew but when he gets sleepy he is a complete devil. I've had to pop him 2 yes already for cursing and he won't stop running around my house.