Hey

Hey,

So, I've decided that I'm going to take a break from writing for a while. As you probably know from the author's notes, I've been having a lot of homework and tests lately. I need to focus more on my classes and less on things like this because its starting to take up too much of my time. Honestly, it took up this much time before, but I didn't have this much other stuff to do.

Also, if you don't mind, can you please stop commenting for me to put more Camren in my stories? I'm trying, guys, I promise that I am. If you've been with me long enough and read or at least skimmed my other books, you'd know that my otp is Normally. I'm not used to writing other ships, but I'm honestly trying my hardest to do so. As I've said before, in this story, the Camren progression is supposed to be slow.  A very large majority of the last chapter was Camren, even if they weren't making out which they won't be doing for a while. Lauren and Ally have only been at this new school for a week and Lauren and Camila still hate each other. They won't be "dating" or anything for a while.

On the other hand, thank you so much for reading and voting for my stories! Thank you so, so, so much for all the sweet comments and getting The Inevitable to over 11K and You Bring Out the Best in Me to over 55K!! And, at the moment, TI is at Fan Fiction #362! I think that's the highest I've gotten so far!

I have also started on the sequel to You Bring Out the Best in Me. I've also decided on a title: Forever May Not Be Long Enough. I have the majority of the first chapter, but I'm not sure if I want to make it longer yet. If you guys have any ideas, please comment and tell me!

I'll still be here, though. I'll still be answering your wonderful comments. You can come and talk to me whenever you want, if you ever need something. I have a couple of one shots that I promised to do months ago that I have to finish, but after that I won't be posting for a while. I'm sure you won't miss me too much. None of you like this book that much, do you?

Anyways, thanks for sticking with me! I love you and I hope you have a wonderful day, night, or afternoon depending on when you're reading this!

Byee :-) :-P ;-) O:-)