Fionna x Male Reader

The music boomed through the candy castle, as (F/N) and his friend Fionna danced together, the candy kingdom sure knew how to throw a party. (F/N) was glad he decided to walk through the ice kingdom, little did he know Fionna and Cake were fighting the Ice queen. It was fun to watch the fight, but once Ice queen got glomped by Fionna (F/N) walked up to the two to congratulate them, but Fionna was still in battle mode and glomped (F/N) right in the eye.

"Oh glob" (F/N) said, as seeing marshal lee snapped him out of his rememberings, (F/N) hoped he wouldn't be noticed. Marshal quickly spotted his friend, "Hey everybody" Marshal lee shouted, the music was turned off, "I think my friend (F/N) here has hair demons." All the candy people gasped and muttered to one another, "Luckily, the only way to cure it is with ......a...... noogie!!!!!" Marshal lee suddenly grapped a squirming (F/N), put a fist in his hair, and started rubbing. Everyone was laughing at (F/N) as he was degraded and humiliated except Fionna. Fionna looked angry, as her friend was being made fun of, "Thats enough Marshal" Fionna said with a mildly irratated tone. Marshal lee actually stopped, looked at Fionna, and laughed.

Marshal flew down to Fionna's level, "Ohh does Fionna want to save the big nerd?" Fionnas face turned red, "Don't call him a nerd Marshal." Marshall only laughed some more, "I think I know whats going on here, Fionna has a likes the ner...." but that was all Marshal lee as Fionna gave him an upper cut knocking him out instantly. (F/N) fell to the floor with a sore head Fionna helped (F/N) up, and the party continued with an unconscious Marshal lee. "Thanks" (F/N) said while rubbing his head, "Marshal lees a jerk", Fionna laughed at (F/N).

Fionna again turned red, "Do you maybe want to go adventuring again tommorow" (F/N) smiled, and jumped up and down, "Yes, Yes, Yes, a million times Yes." Fionna smiled "cool lets head to the ice kingdom tommorow, I need someone to be my snowboard.