Ezra x Male Reader

The smell of plasma being shot between the fleeing rebels and storm troopers pungently wafted there way through (F/N)'s helmet, as he fired at the two jedi. One was clearly more trained and showed it as he wielded his lightsaber deflecting storm tropper fire back and fourth.

The other jedi was well ...... also kinda impressive; he used his lightsaber allot less, he used the stun function that was on his blaster instead of the kill function, and he had a stormtropper helmet on. (F/N) was taken aback, jedi didn't normally dress that way but nonthless (F/N) fired at the rebels.

Unfortunatley, for (F/N) and the rest of his unit they failed to notice the explosive charges that had been strategically placed behind them. The thing he remebered most about the explosion was the odd scream that sounded oddly familiar (Wilhelm Scream).

When (F/N) came to he noticed that most of his unit was gone, suddenly the helmet wearing jedi appeared aiming his blaster lightsaber at him. The big difference though the jedi had his helmet off his blue hair free in the ships air, "I would stay down" the jedi said. But the older jedi shouted out "Ezra come on we have to go" so now (F/N) knew the jedi's name Ezra.

------------------
A dishonorable discharge thats what you get for almost dieing in the empire a dishonorable discuarge, apparently (F/N) was supposed to feel gratitude for not being chocked to death by Darth Vader. It didn't matter though, (F/N) wasn't going to stay anyway he had to find Ezra.

Then who knew what he would do then.