Supernatural x Male Reader

"A vampire nest in California??" Sam said looking for approval from Dean and (F/N), Dean smirked and said, "I don't think vamps are the biggest blood suckers in California". (F/N) added "Plus, i'd miss the cheap ass motels, what else you got Sam".

Sam clicked and scrolled through his laptop, while (F/N) and Dean talked about their best hunts, "You did not chase down a shapeshifter in the sewer" (F/N) said a little to loud in the packed diner. Dean chuckled, took a swig of his coffee and replied "Oh yeah I did junior, Sam was there he can back up the details". But instead of confirmation, Sam just talked about a possible case, "Couple grave robberies, mutalated corpses could be a ghoul". Before Dean could comment (F/N) interrupted, "Actually, the cops solved that, it turned out to be guys looking for quick cash", Sam sighed and kept typing.

"Well I took down 2 ghosts at a haunted hotel", Dean smirked once again, "Sorry kid Sammy and I took on six". (F/N) then pounded his fist on the table. This only made Dean laugh, even Sam had a small smirk, Dean added "Got to put yourself out there junior, right Sam".

To which Sam replied "Corpses with the heart removed, definetley some werewolves, what do you guys think??". (F/N) considered this, "Never hunted a werewolf before it should be interesting", Dean nodded as well finishing his pie, "Yeah I like to mix things up". Sam nodded, and Dean said "So it's a case, i'll get my baby (the impala), Sam you get some road food, and (F/N) you pay".