21

they all sat around in different spots in y/n's small kitchen. "you said the food was done, let us eaaaattttt alreadyyyyyy!" whined Jimin but Jin ignored him and kept on putting up the food on each and every plate y/n owned. "shut your whining up" said Suga who had been quiet the whole time. "he spoke! HE ACTUALLY SPOKE!" shouted V before standing up from his chair and screaming again. Just as he was about to climb up on the table was he stopped by Jin placing some plates on the table.

---

"you're right, this truly is amazing! I excepted it to be good but this is waaaay over what I was waiting for! And thanks again for making food for everyone, even though you're the guest here" said y/n before continuing her eating. "you think this is all special? It's just like everything else he makes" said Suga again after being quiet for some time.

"woaah there swaggy D, who put that extra salt on your chicken?! Don't be like that, and if this is just like all other food Jin makes, I'd love to eat that too since this is utterly fantastic" she said and rose her glass to toast with Jin. "well said y/n, well said" he replied and everyone laughed at their actions, even Suga cracked a smile at it.

In the end, they ate all the food and y/n assured everyone that she'd was all the dishes after they left. She didn't want to give them more chores than she had already done, she had even thought about if forcing them to shop with her was the nicest thing to do.

(Sorry if this is shorter, I don't want to put to much focus on everyone eating)