8

--- 2 weeks later ---

It was the night before the concert, Cady had been going crazy since the last 2 hours. y/n hadn't gotten any sleep and she was starting to get genuinely pissed. "if you don't shut up and sleep, I swear I'll bail on you tomorrow" she threatened. She heard Cady take a deep breath before instantly shutting all lights off in the room before proceeding to go to bed without another sound. "wasn't that difficult, yeah?" said y/n before she herself decided she finally could get some sleep.

When they woke up the next morning had Cady's aunt already made breakfast for them, she knew neither of them liked getting up early like this. They got up and ate, Cady still more hyped than y/n appeared to be. "we're leaving in less than an hour and you're just staring at your food, show some happy emotions for once!" said Cady when y/n let her sandwich down to the table.

"did it ever cross your mind that, I might, not saying I am, saving my hype for when were actually there?" said y/n before picking her food up again. Cady shrugged and also continued eating and conversing with her aunt instead. While having the time, y/n decided to get the last details for her work figured out with Cady's aunt before they were done eating.

"uh, look at the time! No time to get changed if we don't Leave to do so now" said Cady as she noticed the time. "I'm not leaving looking like this, and especially not if my freaking biases are going to see me!" she shouted at the end before running to her room. "y/n, you're already dressed? Do you mind taking Cady's dishes away for me?" asked Cady's aunt and y/n just nodded, doing as she was told.

--- short Timeskip ---

"I can't comprehend that this is happening! I've brought 5 posters, 4 of which are mine and the one I stole your money to buy for you, I got 2 albums and I got this book with famous people autographs. Everything is in the bag, let's go!" said Cady as they were in the hallway putting on their shoes. "speed up! We'll miss the bus y/n!" she said and ran out the door, leaving the door wide open. Y/n finished tying her shoes and left, closing the door and saying bye to Cady's aunt, both for herself and for Cady. She saw Cady in the distance, running up to the bus and stepping on. She saw how Cady glanced back at her before resuming to talk to the bus driver.

"thank you good bye drive safe and don't crash" said Cady and just walked to the seat close to the back. y/n stepped on and followed Cady to the spot she had taken. "you didn't have to stall the driver like that y'know" she said but she knew that Cady just found it amusing. "and what was that you said about stealing my money earlier? You bought a poster with my money?!"

 "and what was that you said about stealing my money earlier? You bought a poster with my money?!"