5. Making her to smile...

Thanks for all your huge response and support....

Now without bak baks lets go and see our confused girl Pragya....

Shot. 5:

Abhi: I'm ready to get married
miss. Pragya.... .

Pragya: Really... I'm so happy.. Sure Aaliya di is going to be happy...

Abhi: Hmm... Call my di as Aaliya bhabhi from now onwards and tell her that I'm ready to marry you and I've completely fallen for you..

Pragya: 😨😨😨😨 whaaatttt???
MR. Abhi, you are kidding me, right???

Abhi: Hey... I'm damn serious.. I like you so much... Your smile, your innocent talks, your caring behaviour and your everything is doing something in me... I love you so much... Will you marry me, Pragya???

Pragya: I'm so sorry, Mr.Abhi... How can I???  I can't marry you.. Sorry to say .. You are good looking, handsome, rich and a good man... You will get a good girl for sure...

But my daljeet dadi's grandson won't get anyone other than me... Sorry .... I'm going to fulfill my dadi's wish... Please excuse me..

My buddy Bulbul and my Bhai Purab can come anytime... So please...

Abhi: They won't mind me sitting here.... Hey Puru, Bulz come and explain her... Come... Come..

Purab and Bulbul shocks as Abhi suddenly calls them... They made a sheepish smile and sits with them...

Pragya: Bhai... Bulz... You know
Mr. Abhi...

Purab: Yes chotti.. I told about my friend na... Abhi is the one...

Bulbul: Don't ask anything... I will surrender... He is my Bhai, whom I have told you about...

Pragya: So, you two know Aaliya di too...

Both nods their heads and Abhi chuckles on seeing that...

There comes Aaliya and Arjun... Pragya spots only Arjun there...

Pragya runs and hugs Arjun: Ajju... Bhai... Where is bhabhi??? I'm dying to see her...

Arjun: Chotti... My wife is angry on you... You are calling her di and not as bhabhi...

Pragya: Did I know your wife before???

Aaliya: Oye darling .... Don't you know me???

Pragya: Aaliya di... (Hugs her)

Aaliya: See Ajju... Your chotti is calling me di again...

Pragya: Ajju bhai... Is Aaliya di... Oops... sorry... Sorry... Is Aaliya bhabhi is your wife....

Arjun nods his head...

Pragya: Oh my god!!!! It's unbelievable... My lovable bhai has married my darling Aaliya bhabhi... Wow... God is so great to join the good souls... Puru bhai and Bulbul... Ajju bhai and Aaliya bhabhi... Wow...

Arjun: And my brother in law Abhishekh Prem Mehra and my pyaari chotti Pragya... Hey na..

All cheers and Abhi smiles widely... But Pragya's face becomes very sad and pale, as she can't take that anymore. .

Pragya: Sorry everyone... I don't wish to hurt you all... But I'm so sorry... I can't marry, Mr. Abhi...

Aaliya: Why Pragya... You don't like my chottu abhi???. Did he talk anything wrong to you???

Pragya: No... No... Bhabhi... He is a very nice gentleman ... He conveyed it in a very decent manner.... But I'm helpless...

I'm not blessed enough to marry, Mr.Abhi.. I can't say no to my dadi... Please... You guys are more lovable to me... I can do anything to make you all happy , but this I can't do...