5. Making her to smile...

Start from the beginning

Bulbul: Think twice before you decide, Pragya...

Purab: Yes chotti .. see... Abhi will keep you happy...

Arjun: Chotti... You will hear your Ajju Bhai na.. Say yes to Abhi... We all will be living in same house too ..

Aaliya: Pragya darling, listen to me... Don't think from your mind... Think from your heart.... Are you worried that my Abhi wont keep you happy???

Pragya: It's not like that bhabhi... 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏.... Please forgive me...  Sorry if I hurt you all....

Pragya runs from there with a crying face...

Rabul/ Ajlu: Is it needed Abhi??? Why not we say the truth to Pragya???

Abhi:: No di... Just some more minutes, di... My Pragya is going to get all the happiness... Won't you all want to see her happy smile??? (All nods)... Then wait and watch....

Pragya is stopped from running, as she spots dasi standing there with a sad face...

Pragya: Dasi... What happend dasi??? Why you are sad??? Where is your family???

You told your grandson's engagement today na... But nothing is happening here...

Dasi: 😢😢😢😢.... What to say Pragya darling???? My grandson's engagement is not going to happen as the girl has rejected him... My all family is very sad...

Pragya: Why did she reject him??? Didn't she likes him???

Dasi: She likes him a lot, Pragya... But something is stopping her to accept him... She is considering herself as low and she is saying she can't back off from the promise she has given to someone ..😢😢😢😢

Pragya: So sad for him, dasi... Don't worry Dasi... He will get a nice girl soon... I will pray for him...

Dasi: Pragya... Can I ask you something???

Pragya: Please dasi... I know what you are gonna ask me... Sorry dasi... I can't back off from my promise, any a time...

Pragya moves away from there... She is very sad as she has made all his lovable ones sad, just to make dadi happy...

Just then she spots Dadi standing there very sad ..

Dadi: Pragya beta....

Pragya: what happened Dadi??
Why you sound so low???

Dadi: My grandson is very sad, Pragya....

Pragya: Don't worry Dadi... He is going to be happy from, now on... I'm going to marry him and be his wife and your bahu, Dadi...

Dadi: Really Pragya... You won't regret it , afterwards na... You won't say no to him after you see him na...

Pragya: No Dadi... I don't have any problem... I promise... I will marry him for sure... I won't back off and I won't regret...

Dadi: Is it okay... If the marriage is in a weeks time....

Pragya: No problem Dadi....

Dadi: I'm so happy beta... (She kisses Pragya's forehead)... But Pragya beta... My grandson is quite sad and nervous that you won't say yes to him... Will you please talk to him and convince him???

Pragya: Yes Dadi... Don't worry... I will meet him and convince him for sure... Make all arrangements for our marriage Dadi... 😊😊😊😊

Dadi (smiles): My dumb grandson is standing inside restlessly.... Will you go and say that you will marry him???

Pragya smiles: My sweet Dadi... Don't worry... I will convince him and he will accept me for sure. . Smile na... Please .. That's my Dadi... Let me go and see him....