Part 24

I stood back and watched Jandi and Grandfather take care of the last patient of the evening. "All set! Bye bye now" they dismissed the woman. "Are you sure you'll be okay here on your own for a while?" I asked. "You're only going to be gone a few days, I'll be fine, I've ran this clinic on my own for years." Grandfather smiled. "Alright, just making sure. Some interns will come by from the school to help you though, so you won't completely be on your own" I pointed out. "Cho, go let Jihoo know it's time to close up" Jandi requested. I nodded to my unnie and walked to Jihoo's office. The knob turned in my grasp and I opened the door to see Jihoo asleep on his desk. My lips formed a smile on how cute and peaceful he looked. I walked to Jihoo and pushed some of his hair back and placed a kiss on his forehead. "Sunbae~" I called out to him in a whisper. Jihoo's eyes fluttered open and he smiled at me sleepily. "Hey jagi" his tired voice let out. "We're ready to pack up and close up for today" I smiled. "Okay" he slowly got up and stretched. "Long day?" I asked him. Jihoo nodded and pulled me into his arms. "Well if you want to sleep, you have a perfectly good bed at home" I giggled. "Let's go"

I was up bright and early in the morning excited about traveling. "Hello?" Jihoo answered his phone. While he talked on the phone, I checked to make sure we had everything we needed. "Alright, I'll tell her. Bye Yijung" Jihoo said before I assumed he hung up. "So apparently Woobin met Mia for the first time yesterday and he invited her to come with us" Jihoo informed me. "Awesome, and we're all set to go" I smiled as I sealed the suitcase and stood up in front of Jihoo. His angelic smile practically shined on his face as he pulled me into his loving embrace. "Shall we head out then?" He inquired while placing his chin upon my head. I nodded in his chest and looked up at him and smiled brightly. "Alright, grab our small bag, and let's go"

Not sure what time on the plane I fell asleep, I just remember being woken up by a pair of lips on mine. "Sunbae" I tiredly called him. "Come on jagi, we're here" I got up and walked with Jihoo outside. My eyes veered up and my jaw fell down in awe. "Woah" I walked slowly and looked around. "This is amazing." I whispered. "Holy crap" I heard Mia yell out before she started talking to Woobin. A hand grasped mine and intertwined our fingers. "Come on, I'll show you where our cabin is" Jihoo smiled at me.

Rose petals on the bed, it the tub, basically bouquets of roses exploded all over creation in a beautiful not charred way. The view out the back door was enough to send shivers down my spine. "This is amazing" I smiled brightly. "And we have this cabin all to ourselves" Jihoo stated as he snaked his arms around me and held me from behind. "Dinner is in an hour if you want to start getting ready" I nodded and walked to the suitcase and unzipped it grabbing some clothes and walking to the bathroom to change and take a quick shower

My hair naturally curled as it air dried, I put on my favorite floral dress that stopped a few inches above my knees. It was form fitting at the chest and was loose from the waist down, it expressed my curves well. The dressed was paired with blue sandals, same color as the background of the dress. I dusted my face with minor foundation, added a small amount of eyeshadow and mascara, and added a subtle pink lip color. "Ready yet, Cho?" Jihoo called out to me. "Yep I'm coming out now" I smiled and opened the door, stepping out of the bathroom. Jihoo smiled at me, he was dressed in his typical white suit. "Shall we?" He extended his arm to me. My arm linked with his and I nodded. "We shall"

Each pairing had their own table, Jandi and Junpyo, Yijung and Gaeul, Mia and Woobin, and lastly Jihoo and myself. Dinner consisted of lobster bisque, steak, salad, and lava cake. No man could finish that much food. It was delicious but far too much to eat it all. I sat quietly after I finished admiring the candle lighting and the soothing sounds of the near by beach hitting the shore. "I've eaten so much I can hardly move" Jihoo chuckled out. "Oh really?" I raised an eyebrow at him. "You might have to carry me Cho" I laughed at him. "No thanks, but at least I know you can't catch me if I run" I giggled. "Is that a challenge?" I nodded. "I can always get you, I can't let you get away" Jihoo smiled. "Then come and get me" I got up and started running. "Aish, Cho!" His voice echoed out as his footsteps sounded behind me. I thought I was good distance from him when I felt arms wrap around me and pick me up. "Told ya I can't let you go" he whispered in my ear while setting me on the ground. I pivoted around and faced him. "Why would I truly want to escape you?" I asked wrapping my arms around his neck. Jihoo smiled and leaned down, pressing a gentle and loving kiss on my lips. My eyes met Jihoo's once again after the kiss. "Cho...." I could sense what he felt, and I felt the same. I pulled Jihoo with me into the cabin. He swept me up into his arms bridal style and carried me to the bed, placing me upon it gently. "Is this alright with you?" Jihoo questioned. I nodded and he leaned in and kissed me deeply. My mind went crazy, this is my first time after all. "Wait, shouldn't I get ready?" I stopped him. "What do you mean?" He asked puzzled. "It's something girls do..." I mumbled. "Cho, I can't wait anymore" Jihoo reconnect his lips with mine.