with Harry and Ashton for Sophie

You, Harry and Ashton, your two best friends for a long time are together on the coutch. They try to confort you because your boyfriend just broke up with you in a cruel way. "Sophie he isn't worth it!" Ashton assures you. "He's right Soph. He isn't."

You look up and as soon as you look into Ashton's eyes he crashes his lips i to yours. Harry kisses your neck without a second throught. "G-guys I-" Ashton cuts you off with another kiss. "We should take ger upstairs Ash." Harry suggests. Ashton humms in agreement.

You get picked up by Ashton's strong arms as he walks upstairs to your room. Harry lays down and Ashton puts you down. You crawl on Harry's legs, kiss him, and grind your hips against his causing him to groan softly into the kiss.

You undress yourself slowly as do Ash anf Harry. When Ashton gets behind you he rubs his fingers up and down your core. You bury your face in Harry's neck and moan softly. Your sounds are turned into a gasp ans small whiney moans as soon as Ashton thrusts 3 fingers fast in and out of you.

Ashton pulls them out and pumps his length a few times before entering your backdoor. You sit up and moan loud. Harry enters you and thrusts as hard as Ashton. "F-fuck me! H-harder!!" They both obey your screams and thrust harder, faster and deeper. "Fuck S-sophie! Y-you're so t-tight!" Ashton groans as Harry only groans some curses.

When you feel their moves getting sloppy you move along. Ashton rubs your clit in little 8 figures and you moan their names in pure pleasure. "Shit! I-I'm g-gonna cum!!" Harry groans. "I-in me Harry!" You beg. Before you know Harry shoots his load into you with a loud groan. You keep going as Harry tiltsbhis head back, still leaving groans.

You feel Ashton thrusts harder and deeper as he warns you for him to cum. Beforebyou could say something he cummed into you, again you u going. As you tilt your head back and moan higher and louder you release with a scream. They both ride out your high as you ride out theirs.

As you lay exhausted on the bed in between them they both hold you close. "S-Sophie. You're fucking awesome." Ashton says. "W-we need to do this more o-often." Harry follows. You nod woth a smile and you talk with them about everything and nothig.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here you go dear! Hope you like it!

luv ya!