with Harry, Liam, Louis, Niall and Zayn for Carter

Harry texted you to come over and you did with every form delight. You put on a nice skinny jeans and a batman shirt. When you're on your way you get a text.

From: Hazza :D

Hey carter!!

uhm.. i gotta warn ya.. the guys are all pretty.. y'know.. toutchy..

You laugh and text him back.

To: Hazza :D

Good! me too *smirk*

You laugh at the thought of picthring their faces. When you walk in Harry hugs you and takes you to the living room. "Zayn, Liam and Niall.. C'mon upstairs!" You say. They get up. "And what about us?" Louis asks. "Don't worry.. You'll get your turn." You smirk and go upstairs with the boys.

Zayn pins you against the wall and gets you naked to the skin. You get thrown on the bed by Liam and he crawls under you, entering your back door. You gasp and moan his name  but suddently Niall enters you. "Fuck Carter! Y-you're so fucking tight!" Niall moans and starts thrusting at the same pace as Liam.

Zayn positions himself in the right way and you take his hard length into your mouth. "Omg! Carter!" He moans together with Liam. You moan/scream at the good feeling they all give you. Liam wraps his arms around your body and massages your boobs while Niall bends over and leaves hickeys on your sweetspot.

Soon Niall releases at the same time as Zayn. They both pull out of you and you swallow Zayn's juices. Liam thrusts harder and moans your name a few times. You moan curses and make him release by moving your hips along.

He releases rather quickly and gets out of you. When they're all dressed again and got their breath you sit up. "Zayn? Can you get Louis and Harry for me?" You ask. "No need for." He replies and opens the door. Louis and Harry stumble in.

The other guys leave and Harry and Louis stay on the floor looking at you. "Come and get it." You say seductively. They crawl on the bed and Harry occupies your entrance. You get in the 'Doggy' position and let Harry enter you. "Fuck Harry!!" You yell. He was way bigger than you thought.

He thrusts slowly so you can adjust to his size. When you let a satisfied moan he goes faster. You look at Louis with beggy eyes and he gets in front of you and drops his jeans and boxers. You take his langth in your hand suck at the tip. "God Carter! Quit teasing!" He moans.

Louis lays his hand on the back of your head and pushes his length fully into your mouth making you deepthroat him. He moans together with Harry making you unable to reject them. "C-Carter.. I-I'm close!" Harry moans. Again you move your hips along making him release. He keeps going until you release too what you do together with Louis.

They both pull out of you and gets dressed. You swallow Louis' juices and get dressed too. "God why are you guys so huge?" You ask when you crash on the coutch downstairs. They all laugh and you decide to watch a movie before you all falla asleep.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Hope it's what you pictured Carter :) Don't be afraid to ask on your own account! I don't judge anyone :)

Yup i popped in some Larry Stylinson.. And yep I'm a Larry shipper :D

xx