with Luke for Emily

You were waiting on the coutch for your boyfriend Luke to return from shooting the 'She looks so perfect' clip. When he finally walks in 2 hours too late he took a random girl home. "Luke! Who the fuck is she?!" You yell while you jump up from the coutch. She looks at you with a bitchy face. "She's just a fan.." He answers.

"But Lukeyyy.. You told me you were gonna make love to me!" She pouts. "Okay that's it! Get the fuck out of my place you skank!" You push her out the door and look angry at Luke. "C'mon Em.. I was just kidding." He tries. "What the hell is wrong with you?!" You yell and go to your room.

You lay on your bed, angry as hell when he walks in. "Em I'm sorry." "Fuck you." You say firm. He bends over and leaves small kisses in your neck. "Luke what the hell?! You think you can fuck me after what you did?!" You say when you jump up.

Luke takes your shirt and bra off in one move and starts sucking at your nipple. You can't really do anything and moan softly. He takes your shorts off and his clothes as well.

Luke pushes you over to lay on the bed and he hoovers over you. "I'm still mad." You say. "Good." He says and enters you. You moan pretty loud but the anger still takes over. "C'mon you idiot! Fuck me like you would've fucked her!!" You yell. Luke smirks bright and thrusts hard and fast in and out of you.

You dig your nails in his back causing him to bleed. "Fuck Em!!" He yells and thrusts faster. "O-Oh my god LUKE!!" You almost scream when he hits your G-spot over and over again. Your sounds sendnhim over the edge and he shoots his liquids into you. At the same time you release around his length as well.

He pulls out of you and lays next to you, holding you close. "Sorry I took her home.." He appolagizes. "Shut up about it and it's okay." You say snuggling upto luke and falling alseep.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

IMPORTANT MESSAGE!!!

Uhm.. guys... My finals are coming up and I have a lot to learn so i'm ginna close up for requests for while.. i'll write the 9 requests i have but that's it for now okay?

This isn't a goodbye but I'm just taking a break.. I love you all!!