Michael-"Gaming"

You and Michael were left alone for a few minutes. Michael was the best friend of your older brother so he never really had an eye for you. or at least you thought so. As he was playing Bioshock Infinite you just sat there and watched silently to let him keep his concentration. "When's Boyd coming back?" He suddently asks. "30 minutes i guess.. it can take a while." You answer. "Great!" He pauzes the game and look over at you.

You look back with slightly wider eyes. Will this be the moment Michael will tell you he likes you too? You just keep looking at the bottle of beer in front of him on the table. As soon as you feel his lips against yours you relax and close your eyes.

Boyd your 4 year older brother, has told Michael about your crush on him. He takes your shirt ofd in a swift move and leaves wet kisses down your neck. "M-Michael.." You moan softly.

"It's okay (Y/N).. I'll be careful with you." He whispers to comfort you. His vpice ways made you feel good eventhough he wasn't talking to you. "Don't." He looks at you with slight surprise. "I like it rough." You continue softly as you take his shirt off. He smirks as well and pulls your shorts down leaving you in a neon pink bra and matching panties. "Damn.. You're hot." He sais. You've been dying to hear that from him so you pull him down for a kiss as you take his sweats off.

You feel his hand slide over your back unclipping your bra. As he leaves soft bites on your left nipple he massages your right boob.

"Michael... Fuck me.." you beg. He looks at you and takes his boxers and your panties off. He lines himself up with you and enters you without a further warning. You moan as he thrusts really hard, giving you no time to get used to his huge size.

"F-fuck Michael!" You almost scream. "Y-you're so t-tight (Y/N)." He moans as he goes faster. You dig your nails in his arms causing him to moan more and louder. As soon as you tilt your head back he attacks it with wet kisses, leaving a hickey on your sweetspot. When Michael changed his moves a bit he hits your G-spot.

You scream in pleasure knowing you're close. "M-Michael I-I'm gonna-" He cuts you off with a hand on your mouth. "M-me too." His thrusts were getting sloppy but still powerfull. As you both release at the same time you rode out your highs.

He pulls out and quickly gets dressed before your brother comes home.