Liam-"Heaven"

You were going to a party and you know your long-time crush Liam is going to be there too. As soon as you enter the door you hear your best friend from across the room.

"(Y/N) come play 7 minutes in heaven!" She yells. She grabs your arm and drags you to the livingroom. As you see Liam amongst the others you sit between your best friend and a boy from school. When you put your moon-shaped hairpin in the hat 2 people come out of the closet with a smirk. The others put something of themselves in as well.

After a few rounds the hat passes Liam. He sticks his hand in the hat and pulls out your moon-hairpin. Everyone looked at you and then to Liam. He gets up and holds his hand out for you to come. You grab it and pull yourself up. He pulls you in the closet and your best friend closes the door.

"Finally.. I've waited so long for this!" He sais.

OMG his deep voice makes you want to kiss him so bad! You look at him with confusion. "I like you (Y/N).. A lot."

You only can bring out a smile. He turns the light off and kisses you softly. You throw all your fears away and kiss him back passionately.

You struggle to get his jeans off and somehow you manage to pull it down. He takes all your clothes off as well.

"We only have 7 minutes." You warn him. "I know." He sais when he lays you down. "Fuck it." You say. "Nah.. I'll fuck you." He smirks. You look in his eyes but quickly shut them as you feel his length getting pushed into you.

You can't help but to moan along with Liam. "F-fuck! Y-you're so t-tight! A-am I your f-first?" He asks. "Y-yea.." You answer between your moans. "Sorry if I h-hurt y-you." He tries.

You don't say anything as only moans can escape your mouth. "L-Liam.. I-I'm close!" You almost scream.  "M-me t-too.. I-I... fuck!" He moans.

His moves get faster but sloppier at the same time. "I-I'm gonna c-cum!" He moans and releases at the same time as you.

Liam pulls out of you and gives you a little kiss. "God... T-that was.... Wauw...." You say when you both get dressed.

Your best friend opens the door. "Whoa... Must've been a good time in there (Y/N)." You say nothing but only give you friend a smirk.

You and Liam hold hand when he suddenly whispers in your ear. "Wanna go to my place?" He asks.

You nod and followed him to his car in for some more rounds.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Aaaaaand?