Ashton-"so pretty"

"Aaaaaash?" You ask when you walk downstairs. "hmmyea?" He answers. As soon as your hot boyfriend Ashton looks up a smirk appears on his face.

When you realize you wear nothing but your black lace bra and matching panties you hop back in the hallway. "Baby.. C'mon you know you're pretty." He gets up and walks upto you. As he places his hands on your hips and pull you a bit closer you shiver. He leaves small kisses in your neck and you let out a small moan. Before you know Ashton picks you up and takes you upstairs. "Ash.. I love you." You say softly. "I love you too (Y/N)" He replies.

As he lays you on your bed and hoovers over you you smile. You let a soft moan as soon as Ashton attacks your neck with sweet little kisses.

You take off his shirt and start unbuckling his belt. He pulls his jeans down and tosses them somewhere in the room. He slowly unclips your bra and throws it away.

"A-Ashton.." You moan softly. He sucks on your nipple and massages your other boob. You can't help but to let a small laugh as you feel his length grow.

"That's your fault baby.. And you are gonna take care of that." He whispers with his eyes burning with lust. "Do it baby." You say with a pretty big smirk.

As he pulls your panties down he slowly inserts two fingers. "A-Ash.." You moan. He kisses you and starts thrusting in and out of you.

As you pull his boxers down you sound really begging. "A-Ashton.. Please?" You say. Ashton smiles and replaces his fingers for his hard length.

You moan out of pleasure when he thrusts in and out of you. "F-fuck baby.. y-you're so t-tight!" He moans. "H-harder Ash!" you command him. As he obeys you and goes faster you dig your naols in his back making it bleed a little.

He goes faster and harder on his own command. Your moans fill the room as you move your hips along.

"S-so c-close!" Ashton moans. "D-do it! W-we'll go t-together!" You tell him.

His moans get louder and the thrusts sloppier. "I-I'm gonna c-cu-" His sentance gets cut off by the moaning of extreme pleasure. You release at the same time and rode out your highs that lasted for a few minutes. He crashed mext to you and holds you close. "I love you (Y/N)" You look in eatchothers eyes and know there will be a round two.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Honest oppinions?