with Luke and Avalon (me :D) for Mandy

You were waiting in the crafting classroom for the teatcher who wanted to talk to you about something.

You took your seat on one of the tables and waited for him.

Suddently your 2 best friends Luke and Avalon walked by talking about goats. Avalon suddently spots you and runs in dragging Luke along.

"Mandyy!" She yelled hugging you. "What are you doing here?" Luke asked you.

"Mr. Jameson wanted to talk to me." You answer. When you look at Luke and then back at Avalon you blush. She knew you had a crush on Luke for a long time but you didn't knew Avalon liked you since she never told you.

"I'm bored." You say. "What about a threesome?" Avalon joked. "Sure." Luke replied. You both looked surprised at Luke.

Luke stepped closer to you and softly places his lips on yours. You kiss him back and hold him close. Avalon backed off and just looked at you.

You know she feels left out so you get up and walk to her. Avalon looks at you and you kiss her softly. She kisses back and takes your shirt off.

"Go back to the table." She whispers in your ear. You take your seat back om the table and Luke takes your shirt off. He signs you to lay on your belly and you follow his orders.

Avalon stands behind you and pulls your jeans down. "W-what are you-" Your sentance got cut off by Luke kissing you. "Just give us a sign when you want to stop." Luke whispers in your ear.

"uhu." You answer. "Lemme blow you Luke.." You whisper. Luke humms in acceptance and unbuckles his jeans. You feel your panties slide down by a soft hand.

You moan when you feel Avalon licking your clit. When you get used to the feeling you take Luke's length in your mouth causing him to moan.

You don't even care about the teatcher who can walk in any second. You kinda like the risk by doing something you could be expelled for.

You start deepthroating him when his hand finds its way through your hair. "Jesus Mandy!!" Luke moand loudly. His moan echoed through the large empty classroom.

You can't help but to moan as Avalon lets her toungue enter you and swirls it around in you. "F-fuck! So c-close!" Luke moans. Avalon replaces her toungue for 2 fingers and thrusts in and out of you.

You moan loud when she curls her fingers and hits your G-spot.

Suddently you feel Luke release in your mouth, causing you to release too. Avalon licks you clean and you swallow Luke's juices.

Luke drops down against the wall and you turn around to face Avalon.

"But you didn't-" "It doesn't matter." She cuts you off. "As long as you're happy." She continues smiling politely at you.

Avalon gives you a small kiss and gets up. "Have fun with Luke." She sais with a wink and leaves.

You look at Luke and he looks back with a smirk. You crawl on off the table and on his lap in for round 2.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

There ya go love :)

p.s. happy valentines