With Ashton for Mandy

"I'm baaaack!" You best friend Ashton yells when he walks in, cominghome from tour. "ASHIIEE!!" You hug him tight as he drops his bag. "I missed you!" You say both at the same time. You laugh and Ashton makes his way to the kitchen.

"Lemme cook for ya!" You say and make him sit at the kitchen chair. Ashton chuckles and does as you command him to. You bend over to grab a pan but the fact that you're wearing no panties under your short skirt seems to arrouse Ashton. "Y-you're not wearing-" "Panties? Yea I know." You just smirk and stand back up.

You 'accidently' drop a spoon and it bounces bit underneath the chair Ash is on. You kneel in front of him and bend over to grab it, laying your hand close to his length. He lets a small groan as you get up and leave a soft squeeze.

You keep teasing the poor boy like this throughout the whole process of making the lasanga. "I'm sick of it!" He suddently yells. "What do you mean Ashie?" You ask innoscent as you put the tray in the oven. "The teasing. I'm gonna get what I deserve." He gets behind you and rubs 2 fingers over your soaked core. "HmmAshieee." You moan softly.

You hold onto the counter and stay bend over as Ashton mives your skirt up and rubs your clit. You moan soft. "P-please I-I need your hard cock inside of me!" You almost beg him to fuck you. "Aren't we asking polite anymore?" He asks seductively as he smacks your bum, leaving a print.

"P-please fuck me d-daddy!" You moan. "Good girl." He sais as he drops his jeans and boxers far enough. He slowly pumps his length, which got rock hard, and enters it into your core. "F-fuck daddy!!" He groans your name as he thrusts all the way pretty fast in and out of you.

You move along as you hear hisbgroans getting deeper and more powerful. "G-getting close M-mandyy!!" He tilts his head back and squeezes your bum, causing you to moan his name loud. He releases with a loud groan into you leaving you to dig your nails into the wooden cutting board on the counter.

He pulls out and takes a breath before he rubs your clit firmly. "A-ashiieeee!!" You let a small scream as you release hard and collapse on the tile-floor.

"I-I.. We need to be more than j-just friends." He asks. "Yes... Yes we should." He steals a kiss and holds you close as you watch the timer of the over together. "Coming home, sex, a girlfriend and food. Best day ever." He sais with a smile.

You lay your head on his shoulder. "I always liked you Ash. Hell, I've always llved you. "Same here cutie." He gives a kiss on your forehead. "Same here."

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

There ya go! Hope it was whatcha wanted!