Calum-"Bathroom"

You walked around the hallway and find Calum looking at his feet. You know something's wrong because Calum is always so vibrant and happy. "Calum? What's wrong?" You ask worried. Since you've always had a crush on him you were surprised by the fact that you didn't stutter at all. "Hm.. Shit at home.." He answers dry. "D-do you want to talk about it?" You ask. He pulls you into the girls bathroom.

He drops down against the wall and pulls you down to sit next to him. As he explains everything you find yourself in a slight shock. "W-wow.. That's heavy. C-can i do anything?" You offer. Calum just looks at you and waits for your eyes to find his.

As you look at him he presses his lips against yours. You kiss back and feel your shohlders and every muscle in your body relax.

"C-calum I-" He cuts you off to kiss you again. You play along and follow his movements as he lays you down on the tile floor.

"(Y/N)... I love you." You smile and kiss him again. He crawls down and pulls your shorts down. He leaves sweet kisses on your lower belly. You let a soft moan as he pulls your panties down and licks your clit. "C-Calum.." You moan. He lets a smirk appear on his face and starts sucking your clit. He lets 2 fingers enter you and starts thrusting in and out of you. When he enters another finger you moan more. "C-Calum I-I'm-" Your sentace turns into a moan as you release over his fingers. He licks them cleas as well as your entrance. "You taste so good (Y/N)." You look at him with a smirk.

"Let me taste you Calum." You say.

Calum smirks and kisses you. You flip yourselves over amd crawl down. You unbuckle his belt and pulls his jeans with boxers down.You're slightly surprised about his size. You hesitate no second and slowly start pumping it. "G-god (Y/N)" He moans. You know he can't take ot really long and take his member on your mouth.

You starts deepthroating him. "(Y/N) I-I'm-" You start bobbing your head up and down faster. He moans yoir name and releases. "F-fuck (Y/N)!!" You swallow it all and sit in front of him with a smile. "Are we together?" You ask. "Yea we are!" He answers with a smile. You both get up and make yourselves look normal again.

As casual as you can be you walk back to class like nothing happened.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

maybe leave a vote?? :3