Chapter 6: Jake Clean

Jake's P.O.V

Dustin attempted to carry me into the house but I wasn't having it; instead I got out of the car by myself and walked next to Dustin hand in hand. He poked the door handle with a metal thing before twisting it and making the door click before opening. The inside of the house was beautiful. There was a door to the side when you walked in, Dustin opened it and kicked off the shoes on his feet before shutting the small room.

I tugged on his arm and he looked down at me with a smile, "That room for feet stuff?" I asked never hearing of a feet room.

Dustin chuckled and shook his head, "No darling that is a coat room, it's where people put shoes and coats when the get home. The room straight ahead is the living room; that is where people spend free time and watch TV." I raised my brow and went to open my mouth to ask what a TV was but Dustin stopped me, "I'll explain the TV to you later. Through that archway to the left is the kitchen, where people make food and sometimes eat. There is hallway on the right that takes you to the bathroom, basement and the dining room, which is also connected to the kitchen through another archway. Up those stairs rights in front of us, on the second floor are, all of the guest bedrooms and my home office are. If you continue up the stairs to the third floor, that is where our room is. I can give you a tour around the house later if you'd like."

"This more big than Jake den." I said tugging Dustin's hand and beginning to walk towards the large black couch in the living room, "We free tom now, so this where go, right?"

"Actually darling, I think you need a bath, and some clothes, so right now, we need to go up to our room." Dustin explained with a smile.

"All way up?" I asked with scrunched eyebrows, "No want."

Dustin chuckled and picked me up, "That's too bad, cause you my lovely mate, need to get clean."

I huffed as we began our journey up the stairs; it was rather quick as Dustin took the stairs two steps at a time. He carried me into the bedroom where I briefly had a chance to look around and see a giant bed with black white and gray blankets, two side tables, another coat closet looking thing, and some white fuzzy stuff covering the floor rather than the wood that covers the entire first floor. Before I could examine the room more; we were in a huge bathroom, where Dustin sat me down on top of the covered toilet. He turned on some water, filling a big white bowl before telling me he would be right back, and vanished out of the black, bathroom door. I kicked my legs and looked around the clean room that smelt like Dustin. Actually everything in this house smelt like Dustin, it was great. There was a mirror on the one wall near the door, cut halfway to the floor by a black rock like counter top with two bowl marks on either side. Under the counter top there where white wooden cupboards with draws lining the top and sides. The floor was cold and smooth, some kind of rock I suppose, checkered black and white. There was some white squishy looking stuff in front of the big bowl and the cupboards. There was some cloth hanging off the wall next to the mirror and a larger one next to the big bowl.

Dustin came back in with a shirt that looked, and smelled, to be his, and a tiny pair of boxers, I assumed where for me. "Okay darling come here, let's get you in the bath." I hopped off the toilet and walked over to Dustin as he set the clothes on the black rock, he looked over to me with a smile. "Can you take off the hospital gown for me?"

I nodded and tugged at the sleeves of the gown and it fell from my shoulders, only to get caught at my waist by the string that held it closed. I puffed out my cheeks and looked to Dustin, "Help."

He nodded and reached around me and pulled the string until everything fell to the floor, "Alright come here," he said picking me up and walking me over to the bowl and setting me in the lukewarm water. I made a face of discomfort as the water stung at my healing skin. "I know darling, we'll wash you quick so it won't hurt too much." He grabbed one of the cloths and dunked it into the water before grabbing a bottle I hadn't noticed and squeezing some purple gel onto it. He squished it together till he made foam and began to run the cloth gently over my skin transferring the foam. He started with my arms and moved onto my neck and chest. He went to my back, then stomach and my breath hitched as he got to my hips. He didn't meet my eyes as he moved down my legs; he then ran his cloth covered hand back up my legs, he looked up to my face and made eye contact. He didn't look away from my eyes as he grabbed my privates with the cloth gently to clean me.

My face turned bright red and I moved my hands down and backed away covering my private with my two hands. Dustin smiled gently and held out the cloth to me, I grabbed it and balled it in my hand before I finished scrubbing the rest of my body. "Jake clean!" I was smiling as I gave the cloth back to Dustin.

"Not yet," he chuckled, "we have to wash your hair and face still."

"Dustin do, Jake not know how," I demanded moving closer to him again and sitting down. He simply nodded before grabbing the water sprayer and turning it on.

"Tilt your head back Jake, I don't want to get soap in your eyes, it would hurt."

"Tlt head?" I asked moving my head to the side, 'tilting' it, "Like this?"

"No darling," Dustin smiled sweetly, "I meant to look towards the sky."

"Oh," I giggled, "So up not tlt." I nodded and then looked up. Dustin ran the water over my hair and got the part not in the water wet before grabbing another bottle and squirting some green liquid onto his hands and massaging it into my hair and scalp. I sighed in content and closed my eyes, "Feel good." He chuckled in my ear and slowly withdrew his hands, "Hey, no say stop, Dustin."

"Sorry darling, we have to rinse out the soap now." He put the side of his hand on my forehead near my hairline, "Keep your eyes closed till I say so, okay?" I hummed in agreement as the water began to flow over my sand colored hair. After a couple minutes Dustin spun me in the water and rubbed my face with his wet, slimy hands before telling me to hold my breath and splashing water in my face. He used a dry cloth to wipe my face, "Okay let me see them pretty green eyes darling."

I opened my eyes and looked at him with a smile, "Jake clean now?"

"Yep," Dustin smiled and stood up grabbing one of the big cloths, "Now stand up." I did, almost slipping, but he caught me and lifted me from the big white bowl and setting me on the squishy white thing on the floor in front of him. He squeezed me tight as I shivered from the cold; he rubbed the big, soft cloth along my body, soaking up all the water. Making me sit on the toilet again, he carefully dried my hair with the cloth and a small air machine. Once finished, Dustin helped my dress in his big shirt that went down past my knees and boxers he bought for me. I stood up next to him, my hair dangling down to my waist and I hugged him tight while letting out a big yawn.

"Dustin nap with Jake now?" I asked looking up from his chest with my large doe eyes. I watched as all argument left him, he slowly nodded with a smile plastered on his face and he lead be back to the bedroom to the giant, comfy bed.

(A/N: Can't remember if I told you guys what Jake looks like or not... also sorry it's a bit short I'll try to update again soon.)