Chapter 4 - Questions

Jake's P.O.V

After everyone calmed down Al pulled up a chair, and held up a pen and a clipboard with paper ready to ask the questions. He pulled glasses out of his pocket and put them on before looking over the papers in front of him. "Okay, so we will start off easy, what is your full name?"

"Jake," I rolled my eyes looking at Dustin, "He know that, why he ask?"

"Darling he means your full name, first and last, and if you have one middle too," Dustin explained calmly rubbing his thumb over the back of my hand as he grasped it gently. I looked down to his hand, it was huge; he could completely cover my hand with his if he wanted to.

"Splain," I tilted my head rubbing my fingers against his attempting to repeat his previous movement.

"You mean explain?" Dustin asked and I just nodded; that's what I said. "Well my full name is Dustin Joshua Micheals; I have a first, middle and last name."

I nodded my head and yawned a little, "Jake no have any other name," I said and both of the large men looked at me confused like it was uncommon, "That bad?" When neither men responded and just glanced at each other I squeezed Dustin's hand tightly. Nuzzling my body into his side; I pawed at his chest until he turned to me, "it bad, can Jake use Dustin's names?"

He looked down at me his pupils started to widen and his nostrils flared. Immediately he swooped down and captured my lips forcing his tongue into my mouth as he leaned over me; making me topple over onto the mattress as he followed. I let a hum slip out of me and he swallowed it, using his free hand to cup my jaw and tilt my head back for better access to my mouth. I felt his other hand squirm out of mine, before grabbing behind my knee and pulling it so he could fit between my legs, rather than on top of them. He pulled away from my lips, using his hand to turn my head to the right to look at the wall he began to kiss down my jaw and to my neck. I was panting as he placed open mouthed kisses along my neck and to the junction where my neck and shoulder met. When he started to suck on the skin I jolted, my body spasming (A/N: SP?) as I cried out, my hips jolted up wards and I grabbed onto Dustin's shirt. He started nipping at the skin and I felt a tingly feeling in my tummy, scaring me. I felt tears prickle my eyes as and freely make their way down my shirt and very quickly after I started letting out sobs.

Dustin detached himself from my neck and turned my face making me look at him, his eyes looked glazed over and confused. I sniffled and wrapped my arms around him snuggling my face into his hand, "Scary, Dustin, tummy funny."

"Darling," Dustin cooed at me rubbing his thumb over my face, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." I nodded and scrunched up my nose at him, he smiled before scrunching his and butting it against mine before backing away a little bit. "I'll control myself better, I promise." His minty breath tickled my mouth as he talked and I giggled.

"Control for me," he nodded at my words, "What mean?"

He furrowed his brows and pinched his lips together tightly, "That means that I will try harder in the future to not scare you."

"Dustin not scary," I tilted my head, "weird tummy scary. Jake sick?"

Dustin's face grew red and he started sputtering out sounds that didn't make any words, finally when he got his bearings together he sat up, pulling me with him. He sat me on his lap facing him, "We will discuss this later, when we are alone."

"We talk about inwercowse then too? And fuck?" I asked bouncing with excitement at remembering such a large word. Dustin turned red again before sending a glare at the forgotten doctor behind me and groaning, which I decided to take as a yes. "Al leave then! Can talk now."

"I'm afraid I can't leave till the questions I have are answered, Luna," Al spoke up making me look over at the amused doctor.

"We hurry then, no want Al here," I said turning in Dustin's lap to face the doctor, "Just put Dustin's names in for Jake's. Next ask."

Al looked at me shocked before pouting, "Well don't I feel loved," he snorted out before scribbling on the paper and looking back at me. "Date of birth?"

I smiled and bounced three times clapping, "Jake know this one, mama tell him he born three days in second part of summer."

Al looked at him with a brow raised in confusion, "Three days into the second part of summer?" I smiled and nodded enthusiastically, "What the fuck does that mean!?"

My smile instantly dropped, I gripped Dustin tighter and felt tears pool in my eyes. "That was what mama said, that Jake's birthday. Why yell? Al scary!" I buried my face in Dustin's arm; "No like, make go away Dustin."

I heard Dustin growl and felt his body vibrate with the sound. "Don't yell at my mate Al." Dustin set his hand on my head and grabbed my chin to pull my face up, "Jake, sweetheart, it's okay. Al is just an idiot; the sooner you answer his questions, the sooner he can leave."

"But he no get it," I whimpered rubbing my face into his hand, "cant just forget it?"

"I'm sorry darling, that's not an option," he smiled softly and kissed me gently.

I pouted when he pulled away, "Al stupid, Jake born three days in second part of summer, mama says so."

Dustin nodded, and his eyebrows scrunch. "How many parts are there to summer?"

"Three, like all seasons." I said rolling my eyes.

"So if summer starts the end of June, so let's say July is the first month, August would be the second, so August 3rd would be your birthday." Dustin smiled and rubbed his thumb along my face, before smirking and looking to Al. "That wasn't so hard."

"Whatever," Al huffed, "Next question."

When Al had finally finished with all of his questions I was laying on my stomach on top of Dustin, who was lying on the mattress face up. He groaned as the door shut, snaking his arms around my waist and squeezing me tight. "He's finally gone!"

"No more askes for Jake?" I yawned snuggling into Dustin's hard chest below me.

"No more questions for today darling," Dustin smiled before rolling onto his side; keeping me snuggled up flush against him.

"Jake ask then?" I sat up a little happy it was finally my turn, as I have so many questions I want to ask.

Dustin smiled at me before nodding, "Sure darling as me anything you want."

I smiled wide and squeezed Dustin tight, "Okay, first, what fuck?"