[Chapter 22]: Something else

Start from the beginning

"GOD FUCKING DAMMIT, SLOW DOWN (Y/N). I CAN'T KEEP UP." Katsuki was a mess, fumbling everywhere, stiff as a board. You continued to giggle.

"I guess you can't be good at everything." Katsuki's eyes were still on the floor. His foot movements began to get better. He was a fast learner.

"Just you wait. Watch this." You paused, confused before Katsuki swung his arm out and rolled you into his chest, rocking back and forth with you in his arms. "See? Pretty good huh?" His breath tickled your ear, causing your cheeks to redden. You closed your eyes, just allowing him to rock with you back and forth.

He's warm...

"OI (Y/N)! IT'S BURNING!" Your eyes shot open and you escaped Katsuki's grasp, running over to the stove top. You removed the vegetables off the heat. You laughed.

"Well they're a tad burnt, but I think we'll live." No answer. You simply continued working. Your heart rate was still elevated.

It's crazy how sweet he can be... But this feeling... Something's different.

Katsuki was leaning up against the counter behind you, taking in what had just happened. He had begun to notice small things. The way your hips continued to gently sway to the music, the way the baby hairs fell on the back of your delicate neck after you clumsily tied your hair up. Those small things were eating away at his composure. And a moment later, his arms had wrapped around you from behind.

You jumped slightly, surprised. Leaning your head back against his chest, you looked at him with questioning eyes.

"Is everything alright?" No answer. You turned around to face him. "Katsu-" His hands moved to grip the counter, caging you like trapped prey.

"(Y/n)..." Your eyes widened. You had never heard him say your name like that. His voice was low and desperate. "(Y/n)..." He lifted his face so that you could see him. His eyes were that of a beast's. It sent a chill down your spine. "I think... I need to leave."

"Huh? But why?" Katsuki clicked his tongue and looked down once more.

"I've reached my limit, sorry." You knew what he was referring to. It was probably already hard on him seeing you in a dress all day. It's okay. It was like something snapped within you.

 I want this... I want him.  

"Katsuki..." Your voice was breathy and alluring. He looked up, unable to comprehend what he saw. Your eyes were half-lidded, mouth slightly open, and a warm flush across your face.

His lips hastily found yours, taking no time to slip his tongue into your mouth. You gladly returned his desperate kisses, intertwining your own tongue with his. You melded together and flowed effortlessly, your body quickly beginning to heat up. He pulled away just enough to speak, eyes still locked in yours.

"If you get scared, just tell me to stop."

Your breathing had already begun to become rough. You only responded with a gentle nod. But you were sure of yourself, and Katsuki saw that.

He pushed forward against you, his knee slipping between your legs. He kissed your jawline and proceeded down your neck. Your head fell back and began to feel hazy. His hands brushed up the side of your body and rested on your shoulders. The kisses became rougher, hungrier. He began to suck and nip at the tender skin on your neck, leaving small purple bruises along the way. Your breathing began to hitch and you could feel him smirking.

Katsuki continued down, tracing his lips across your clavicle. It was subtle, but it managed to reduce you to putty. His knee pushed further between your thighs, and you felt your legs getting weak.

Shit...

You were powerless against him. He left small bites along your shoulders before he began to tug the fabric of your dress down. Your eyes widened a bit and he glanced up at you, seeking permission to proceed. You gently nodded, signaling that it was okay.

He smirked and pulled the top of the dress down. He snaked one hand up your back and gripped the clasp of your bra. You chuckled a bit as he struggled with it, snapping you out of his trance briefly.

"Need some help?" He clicked his tongue and continued his attempts.

"Who the fuck designed this shit..." After a bit of focus, the bra dropped to the floor. Instinctively, your arms reached up to cover yourself. Katsuki's reflexes were too fast, catching your hands and pushing you down onto the counter, pinning your arms to your sides.

"Don't you dare try to cover yourself." He glanced back down at your chest, taking a moment to appreciate how your hitched breathing caused it to raise and fall. He smirked and released your hands, instead taking hold of both of the soft mounds. Your body twitched a bit at his touch. Slowly, he ran his thumbs over your nipples, continuing to observe your reactions. The motion elicited breathy moans from your throat.

I'm losing my mind...

You could feel his growing erection against you. He continued to toy with your nipples, taking in the sight of your quivering body beneath him. Once more he smirked before moving his head down, swirling his tongue around the sensitive bud. You couldn't help your hands moving to grip his shoulders. He bit down gently, causing goosebumps to coat your entire body. Your fingernails dug into his shoulders as yet another whimper escaped you. His breathing became ragged, his hand beginning to trace up your thigh until the fire alarm went off.

"GOD WHAT THE FUCK!" Both of your eyes shot over and saw that the food was practically on fire. You pushed Katsuki off you and ran over to put it out and shut off the fire alarm. You looked back at him, still red and hazy before you realized your breasts were still exposed. You brought your hands up to cover your chest with a nervous giggle.

"So uhhhhhh, how about takeout?" Katsuki's face was unchanged. He didn't even bother to answer your question. He walked over, wrapping his arms around your waist and throwing you over his shoulder.

"I'm hungry for something else."