Chapter 7

Jonathon looked at the house in front of him; it brought back many memories of his past which he would really enjoy keeping in the past. Memories like the death of his little sister, mother, and father; the only family member he has left is her big sister who last time she saw was in her wedding where she kicked him out. Yes, Jonathon’s big sister kicked him out of her wedding, why? Because he food poisoned every single person in her wedding with the wedding cake he had made for her. Now that he looked back at it he could give out a simple chuckle to how much of an idiot he was back then.

 It was 7 years ago.

Jonathon could remember it as clear as crystal, it seemed like all of it had happened yesterday. He was 18 and her sister had just told him that she was going to get married to some dude, that he had not even ever met, even if he was the little brother; he still had the right to meet his sister’s fiancé before they get married. But no matter what he did, his sister wouldn’t let him meet her fiancé until the day of the wedding. Jonathon knew that Mary, his big sister, was trying real hard for him to not find out who he was and so he couldn’t help, but to follow her one day when she was going to meet this mysterious fiancé of hers.

Jonathon had carefully followed his sister to a restaurant where she met a man and with a kiss following their encounter, he knew that this was the fiancé. With all of Mary’s attempts at him and her fiancé not meeting, he knew for sure that it was a mafia leader, criminal, or a famous celebrity, but who he saw that night was beyond his imagination. Mary’s fiancé was THE doctor. Not just any doctor but the doctor who diagnosed their little sister’s, Amy, illness wrong and particularly killed her, Amy died at the hands of the same doctor that were holding her older sister now. Jonathon knew right then and fully understood why his sister was trying so hard to hide her fiancé’s identity. Jonathon wasn’t as dumb as to plainly just go in the restaurant and make a scene. No, he decided that the best thing he could do was to ruin their wedding day even if it meant ruining his sister’s big day, even if it was selfish.

The next day he had calmly asked Mary if he could prepare the wedding cake, Mary had excitedly accepted, not knowing what Jonathon was truly planning. The wedding day came and Jonathon had prepared the wedding cake as promised and it was an amazing piece of art but it was a total catastrophe when everyone ate some. Nothing happened at first but at half an hours’ time every single person in the wedding was vomiting somewhere in some place, it was a disaster and a complete success to what Jonathon had been planning.  Soon Mary came and slapped and shouted at Jonathon for quite some time until she broke into tears and screamed to Jonathon telling him to never show up in front of her ever again.

Remembering that incident might have not been a good thing to do, he took out his inhaler from his bag pack and took a deep breath. He then took a look at his watch and it was 4:00am, he had to wait here for a while, so he decided to take a stroll in the park near the house until Mary came to the park. He knew that as a habit of her childhood that Mary would visit the park at 7:00am because that was the time when their mother always took all three of them to the this park to play while waiting for their school bus to arrive.