Chapter 4

Jonathon was walking towards Mary with her dish in his hand which was simple penne Alfreno sauce pasta, which he knew she would like, but the women still surrounded him while going to Mary’s table.

When Jonathon came face to face to Mary, he knew that she didn’t like all the women that were surrounding him and he couldn’t help but to smile towards her uncomfortable posture. Jonathon placed the plate of pasta in front Mary and said, “Your dinner is served; please let me know your comment on it.” To Jonathon’s surprise, Mary gave a rather mischievous smile and said back to him, “Surely”

Mary took in the sight of the dish that she was presented by Jonathon, the cook. You might have never believed that you are eating at a diner, this pasta looked like any high class’s restaurant dish; the arrangement, the color, and even the smell made you drool. There was no doubt that it would taste incredible too. Mary took the fork, placed next to the plate and then with it took a bite and her eyes grew wide open.

When Jonathon saw Mary’s eyes became as big as an egg just with a single bite, he knew that after this she would become a regular customer here and might even end up becoming like all of the other women that are surrounding him, but he was wrong to judge so fast. What followed after the wide eyes was beyond hi imagination.