Chapter 27

A/N SHIT DAWG WE GETTING VIEWS! ANWAY, ENJOY!!!

     "Here," Nate said as he grabbed my suitcase out of my hands and put it under his seat in the overheard bin in the airplane cabin.
Nate had seamed so stressed this morning, I could barely get a word out of him. Nate was always so easy to start a conversation with, but today he was just awfully anti-social. Brett offered to drive us to the airport, but Nate refused and got an Uber.
The seatbelt light was on.
"Sir, please put your seatbelt on!" The flight attendant told him.
Without saying anything, he buckled himself in. Whenever Nate gets corrected or is told to do something by someone, he always obeys and apologizes or something.

   *TIME SKIP*

The plane was at full altitude. (A/N I was supposed to say that correct?)
I was munching on some peanuts that the flight attendants had given us, while Nate had his hat over his face with his bright red beats on.
I didn't have a pair of earbuds with me so I was stuck watching whatever was playing on the cabins entertainment system.
(To those of you who don't fly, the cabin is the part of the plane where u sit)
U felt something shift inside me.
Shit.
The ibuprofen I took this morning had worn off, the heat of the airplane wasn't helping.
I draped my left hand on my forehead, it felt like a sidewalk on a 90 degree summer day.
I turned my head over to Nate, who was still zoned out from the rest of the world.

"Nate, do you have any ibuprofen on you?"
I ask him. Without letting a word come out of his mouth, Nate moves his hat off his head, and   
Digs threw his carry-on under his seat.
After listening to the sound of keys, clothes, and wires shift around in a small bag, Nate popped out a tiny container filled with medication. I popped one in my mouth and drank my almost empty bottle of water on my tray in front of me.
I sat back and swallowed, Nate just silently re-situated his backpack and shoved it under his seat.

     Minutes went by, the plane was silent, everyone was just spooning away on whatever device they had. I was the only one open for conversation in the entire cabin.
People these days.
I moved my (H/C) hair away the front of my face and look over at Nate, I took his hat and beats off so he could see I was requesting his attention.
"Nate, tell me what is up, and why we need to go Florida." I whisper silently, hoping no one else in the cabin heard, but then I remembered, everyone had there headphones on or were drawn into their iPhones.
Nate glanced down for a second.
"I'd rather not explain in a cabin full of 80 people." He told me.
Even though I was concerned for Nate's lack of communication, his reply did make sense.
I sat back and continued to think to myself, which I gained a great ability of during my years at college.
Nate had never acted this off, at least, not since Hunter died.