"I'll bend yours back" Lock chuckles and attacks him.

"OWWW!!" Justin shouts and everyone laughs. As long as Locks happy, I am too. "Ok ok get off" Justin holds his finger as Lock gets off him.

"You coming to take a shower?" I ask and Lock nods.

"Ok I knew you guys took showers together but no need to express it" Colin says in disgust and Lock and I look at him with confused faces.

"Uncle Keth's coming soon so you guys better take one too" Lock says and they nod.

After showering I get dressed into a cozy long sleeved shirt with light blue jeans and white converse. Lock throws on a grey v neck, jeans, black combat boots, and of course his signature red hoodie. We brush our teeth and do our hair. I leave my hair down with its natural curls and we go downstairs.

"So how's it gonna feel to see you uncle after months?" Aaron says.

"Guys, he's practically your uncle too" Lock nervously plays with the strings on his hoodie. That's one thing Lock does, he plays with his hoodie strings and avoids eye contact when he's nervous. It's a rare thing, but it's a thing he does. I grab his hand and move my thumb in circles on the back of his palm.

"It's gonna be okay" I smile and he looks down at me.

"I know he was there for us during our prison time, but he only had a five minute limit to talk to us for safety reasons... but he has the whole day to ask us shit... I don't feel ashamed of what we did, no. I just don't want him to pity us. I guess I'm just ashamed of how he sees us, killers." Lock looks at the guys and they nod in agreement.

"But Lock he really deserves to know shit, you were there when his sister died" Aaron looks at him.

"Yea, I know... I just haven't been open to share our story yet... last time I did was to Butterfly" Lock rubs the back of his neck.

flashback

"Lock you made his nose bleed!" I shout as I run over to Aaron.

"He's fine" Lock puts his hands behind his neck as he turns his back from us.

"You always do that when you're mad! You think you can walk off your problems" I stand up. Aaron stands up and holds his nose. Lock turns around to me and walks up to me.

"You fucking know nothing about me so back the fuck off" he snaps and turns around.

"You do that when you're pissed" I say and he turns around. "You play with the strings on your hoodie and avoid eye contact when you're nervous, you put your hands behind your neck when you're stressed and mad, you rub the back of your neck when you're uneasy, you hate having a shirt on so you always walk around the house without one, you snore when you sleep, you hate being in the house alone because it gets boring but you love silence, you tilt your head in confusion and your damn fangs show, I know many more things about you Lock. I pay attention too" I say and he closes his eyes and breathes.

end of flashback

Knock knock.

"He's here" the guys say and I sense Locks uncomfortableness. I look him into the eyes then passionately kiss him and he kisses back.