"Hello we've got an M92 situation over here just track my location" Bobby says over the phone, we all stare at him shocked.  

"You're part of all this too like Kadee?" Jungkook asks and Bobby just stares at the floor and avoids eye contact with all of us. 

"Well I er work for another agency" he speaks up making me feel slightly pissed. Me and him have been close ever since his debut and he is trying to tell me that our friendship was fake just like how him being in a band is fake. 

"You should leave." I comment not even looking at him. 

"What?" He responds in shock. 

"I said you should leave as in right now" I repeat myself whilst standing up. He looks at me then he scoffs before moving closer to me. 

"Yoongi we are close friends I hope you're not kicking me ou-" 

"That's exactly what I am doing, my English teacher feels uncomfortable so I think its best if you leave" I say as I step forward closer to him as well. 

"Your English teacher? Don't misunderstand Yoongi otherwise it'll be embarrassing" he comments making me scoff. He turns around and walks towards the door before opening it and allowing a group of men dressed in all black to come inside our room. They pick up the thugs from the floor and drag them out of our room. 

"Bye bitches" Jin waves to the thugs as they leave making Jimin slap his hand down. 

"I'll be leaving now but I'll be back... for Kadee" Bobby says and all of a sudden my hands turn into a fist. 

"Don't worry we'll take care of Kayree" Taehyung says with a bitter look on his face. 

"Its Kadee" Jungkook corrects him whilst rolling his eyes. Bobby smiles at us before leaving us in the room in silence. We all stare at each other not knowing what to do next. I have never cared for the English teacher but now that Bobby is involved I can't help but care. 

"Is the dick face gone?" Kadee storms into our room fully dressed with her car keys in her hands. 

"I guess" Namjoon replies and then she begins to throw black hoodies at us and instructs us to put them on. 

"Hurry up we need to go back to your dorm it's the safest place right now" she says and we do as we are told. She leads us to her car and she presses a button on her keys that made her car transform from a 5 seater to an 8 seater. We jump into her car and she begins to drive us to our dorm in silence. No one knows what to say, no one actually wants to say anything. 

At the dorm: 

"Lock the doors and close the curtains" she instructs as soon as we arrive at the dorm, she won't make any eye contact with us because she probably knows she'll cry. I shouldn't care but I do. 

"You gonna stay with us?" Jungkook asks her and she nods her head. 

"I guess I will be staying with a bunch of fuckboys after all" she gives us a faint smile. 

"You can have my room, I'll move into Jin's space" I say trying to break the awkwardness. 

"Who said you can fucking share with me?" Jin retaliates and Jungkook raises his hand as if he is about to slap him. 

"No it's fine I'll take the couch-" 

"No we insist" I cut her off making Jin roll his eyes. 

"I promise you guys when I hear any new news I'll tell you straight away" she says and we all smile at her, I kinda feel bad now for being such an ass to her but in my defense at the time she fucking deserved it.