Once Sally was out the door, Will got up. He began walking to the front door when a voice stopped him. "Where are you going?"

He turned to face Nico, feeling tiny as his chin only reached up to Nico's collar bone. "Home."

"Why? Don't you know how disappointed Sally would b- Will?!" Nico interrupted himself, as the blond finally looked up, tears falling over his lashes and down his cheek. Nico frowned, and crossed over to where Will was in the middle of the hallway. "Hey, are you OK?" Nico's voice was gentle, and he reached up towards Will's face. Will smacked his hand away, roughly wiping at his eyes, mad at himself for crying. He should have expected this.

"Fine, I, I'm fine."

Nico shook his head. "I don't believe you."

"Do you even care?" Will burst, unable to keep it in.

Nico looked startled, and shot Will a confused look. "I'm sorry? I'm not sure I understand."

Will closed his eyes, hands trembling by his sides. "You, you gave me your number, and we text, and, and it was going so well. I, I thought that you, you, might actually like me. You know, like how I like you." Will let out a humorless laugh, not bothering to wipe the tears away anymore. "I don't know what gave me that idea." He mumbled bitterly, before glaring up at a shocked Nico. "And, and, you don't even have the decency to text me you weren't going to show up to the lesson? Do you understand how worried I was!? No, of course not!" Will threw his hands up, unable to stop talking. "Because if you had, you would have-"

Will was cut off by lips against his own. The blond took a sharp intake of breath, before his eyes slid shut. He wrapped his arms around Nico's neck, while Nico tugged him closer by the hips. Will sighed in content, melting against Nico's broad chest, leaning more into him. Nico purposely bumped his nose against Will's, before the two pulled away. Will breathed heavily, still slightly dazed by the fact that Nico Di Angelo kissed him, and holy shit he knows how to kiss!

Nico rested his forehead against Will's, the same thoughts running through his head (but about Will). Will's arms slid from around Nico's neck, and rested against his (obviously) toned upper chest.

"I never said I didn't like you." Nico murmured, pulling away, but keeping his arms around Will's waist.

Will couldn't help but laugh, wiping the last of the tears away. "Is that all you have to say?"

"Verbally? Yes." Nico pressed his lips to Will's again, and nibbled on his bottom lip. "Non-verbally? Definitely not."

Will smiled against Nico's lips, mumbling a "Good.", before curling his fingers into Nico's hair, and pulling him closer.

Will did even realize they were moving until he was suddenly picked up bridal style. Will pulled away reluctantly, looking at Nico. Will stifled another gasp as he caught sight of the look in Nico's eyes. His brown eyes were darker than normal, swirling with lust and hunger. He shivered, keeping his arms wrapped around Nico's neck, as Nico began climbing the stairs.

"Am I to heavy?"

"Don't be silly."

"Nico, seriously-"

"Will, seriously."

Will couldn't stop the smile that crept on his face, and he tucked his head into Nico's neck, closing his eyes. Will felt Nico shift him, and Will opened his eyes, watching as they walked into a bedroom. Nico put Will down on the bed, before straddling him, and pressing their lips together once again.

Will's head spun. Nico's lips were smooth and full, heavenly against Will's own. Nico bit at Will's lip, and Will groaned quietly, hands lost in the thick black hair, one of Nico's arms around Will's waist, the other between the blond's shoulder blades, holding the back of his neck.

Will shuddered as Nico's hands ran down his sides, before beginning to tug up Will's shirt.

Reluctantly, Will pulled away, not meeting Nico's eyes, and focusing instead on his swollen lips, which were turned down in a frown.

"We can't do this."

Nico blinked, sitting on his heels, still straddling Will. "I, what?" He stuttered, confusion and hurt filling his voice. Will sat up, Nico straddling his lap, before Will wiggled away.

"You, you're still a contestant-"

"I can drop out."

"-and it's against the rules to be in relationship with your own team."

"You should of let Reyna steal me."

Will shook his head. "This wouldn't have happened then." He murmured, gripping onto Nico's shirt, sitting on his knees in front of the slightly older man. Nico held Will's hips, before twisting, and Will gasped, suddenly finding himself lying on top of Nico's chest. Will took a coupled breaths, trying to slow down his heart, as Nico ran his hands through Will's golden waves.

"No, you're right. It wouldn't have."

Will rested his head on Nico's chest, fingers splayed next to his head. "But I'm glad it did."

Nico chuckled, resting his hands on the back of Will's neck, and the blond's lower back. "Me too."

After a couple minutes of silence, Will spoke again. "Don't drop out Nico." He shifted so his chin rest on the back of his hand, looking at Nico. "We'll just not act like a couple until after the show. And I won't pick favorites. Unless," Will began nervously, "this is my only chance with you, before you move on, because I'll take it."

Nico looked surprised by that. "Do really think I'd just walk away from you?" He sat up, forcing Will to straddle him. "You really think that I'd play you, or anyone, like that?" Will picked up on the hurt, and bit his lip.

"I'm sorry."

"No, Will, do you actually think that?"

"I don't know Nico. You don't seem like the type of person that would wait."

Nico's jaw clenched, and he pushed Will off of him. Will fell onto the bed, looking at Nico slightly frightened. "Than you obviously don't know me at all. You're right. This was a bad idea." He got up from the bed, looking everywhere but at Will. "I'm sorry." He started for the door. "You can stay if you want. I'm going out."

"Nico, I didn't mean-"

The black haired boy only shook his head. "Don't worry about it." Nico finally looked at Will, and the blond could see how hurt he really was. "I'm used to it."

The door closed with a hollow click, and a tear rolled down Will's cheek. He got up from the bed, and tossed open the door, racing after Nico. He grabbed onto the taller boy's elbow just as Nico reached the middle of the stairs. Nico stopped, not wanting to pull Will down, but didn't turn.

"I'm sorry."

Nico only shrugged, but Will wasn't going to give up. "Nico, please, I, I didn't know, but I want to. I want to know you."

Nico took a breath, before turning to face Will, who was a step higher than him, making them eye level. Will reached up, and gingerly wiped the tears away. Nico didn't move away from the blond, but didn't react either.

Will bit his lip, but cupped Nico's jaw, "I'm sorry."

Nico only shrugged. "Just because I have one night stands doesn't mean I can't hold a steady relationship." He pulled himself away, and just reached the bottom of the stairs, when the door flew open, and Will knew his night was even more screwed than he thought.

Sorry, not sorry.

Also, I am going to be MIA for a month, starting tomorrow! I'm flying over seas for a month, and that means no computer. I know this is already taking forever, so thank you for your patience, BUT I already have most of the next chapter, so, when I get back, I will finish, and update!

Bye!!!!!