Epilogue

A/N- Looks like this it! I haven't decided when/if I will continue Nadie's story, but don't be a stranger. I'm hoping to post some discussion questions on my wall periodically so make sure you're following me. Once again, thanks so much if you've stuck with me this long. It's been a privilege. 

Nadie rubbed her eyes and reached for her glasses before realizing where she was. She sat up quickly. "Hello?" she scanned the hospital wing quickly until her eyes found the nurse.

"Ah! Welcome back!" 

"Are they ok? What happened? Did they stop them? What..."

"Slow down, dear, I'll send for your friend." Nadie clutched her head as the memories of all that had occurred flooded her mind.

"Nadie! Are you ok?" Nadie looked up to see Gretchen standing at the foot of her bed, winded. 

"Yeah, just... what happened?"

"Well, when the shield charm went out, the other ghost stunned you pretty bad, but then the one you were talking to? He stopped him somehow. Nadie, everything you told him... it worked somehow. So much so that they forgot about me!" she almost laughed.

"But what about Malcolm and the others?" 

"He helped them reverse it. In fact... where is Malcolm? He should be..."

"Nadie!" A red blur entered the hospital wing, followed by Hugo.

"Coming in the door right now!" Gretchen finished.

"Well, thnks fr svng mmmph!" Malcolm sputtered, clutching a cinnamon roll.

Nadie shrugged as the children looked at her incredulously. 

"Well, I made it, didn't I?" Gretchen shook her head.

"There's something seriously wrong with you."

"You bet!" Nadie said, laughing. "Hey, what happened to him?"

"Who?" Hugo asked as he usurped the cinnamon roll from Malcolm.

"The ghost," Nadie answered as Malcolm looked at his empty hands, confused.

"Oh," Gretchen said. "They brought his daughter here to see him."

"Good," Nadie exclaimed. She relaxed and leaned back on her pillows. "Well, what class is next?"

"NADIE!" the children exclaimed at once.

"Joking." As her friends laughed around her, she smiled. 

Nadie couldn't wait for whatever Ilvermorny would throw at her next; whether it be ghosts and boggarts or potions and spells. This is where she could belong.