Crossroads

Aom POV

It's been a quite hectic month, in the workplace meetings, photo shoot and commercial ads thankfully our team manage to survive the busy schedule and work load.

Aom, do you still remember the project that had been disapproved 2 years ago? Blaire, the media and publishing manager suddenly brought back the issue.

Yes, Blaire that has been disapproved by the previous Finance and budget committee for the very reason they find it unprofitable, costly and the target market won't buy it.

Can you forward to me the email that points out when they disapproved the project. Someone from the Finance committee does not agree on the decision and is digging more information of the project.

2 years ago, my team proposed a commercial ad for a new lipstick, the ad is sexy and the target market is for ages above 18. The ads focused on the product that captivates both users and non-users, it captivates to both women/men. Men would love to look at his women wearing the lipstick, the ad does leave a message to make men crave for more. On the product poster, it portrays a woman's lips with ice on it to convey the sexiness of the product's effect to women.

Blaire, you want to forward that email?

Yes, but don't tell anyone about it. For now, let's keep it between us.

Why? After 2 years someone got interested in the project.

Aom, for the very reason that this person believes that it is marketable only if it had been granted with the support that it needs and once I have that email and commercial proposal for sure your project will be funded.

I could not believe what just Blaire told me.

After that meeting, it's still a puzzle on who's this person that is interested in my project. Why is this person interested? And who could it be?

Aom? Aom? What's with you?

Ohh Jane, I'm just trying to recall an email I have accidentally deleted. I lied cannot tell Jane about the conversation I had with Blaire.

Are you coming tonight for the welcome party?

Welcome party of what?

Party for the newcomer's darling Aom. Have you forgotten?

No, I have not forgotten it and I'm going tonight.

Better be Aom, we are leaving at 5:00pm. And Jane left my table back to her station. I still have 20 minutes and yes! I found the email and immediately I sent it to Blaire.

At the party

Jane! Aom! We are here! Puey, Nerd and the rest of the team arrived earlier than expected. We got delayed a bit since Jane took a while on her makeup.

What took both of you so long?

Sorry Nerd, Your friend Jane got stacked on her make-up.

Silly, Aom, of course, the beautiful prince is here. I have to be presentable as I am the fairest of them all. Jane giggles while saying those words.

Are you still on Kim? Seriously Jane.

Yes, why Aom you? don't you find Kim attractive?

What Jane?? Kim is a woman and what you're thinking is impossible.

Maybe for now Aom. Puey and Jane chuckled.

Ok guys enough for that, drinks anyone? Guys I think will have to sit near the bar most of the staff is there the bosses and newcomers. Nerd wink to us.