CEO

"Hi sleepyhead, you asked for my full name? It's Kimhan Lithus Burnaphan Jittaleela. And you can call me by my first name too." Kim said with a blank expression.

Those words and Kim's face kept flashing in Aom's mind, she parked her car in the garage, entered their home and stormed off straight to her room without greeting her family in the dining room. She mindlessly dropped her body on the bed. She messed up, of all the people, why it has to be that person. She stood up and threw the pillows only Ellen Degeneres knew which direction it went. She even didn't notice Alice presence who's behind her back.

She really has a talent for throwing pillows.

"Hey, Aom! What's with you?" Alice on a spill the beans face while she picks up the scattered pillows inside Aom's room.

"Alice, I am doomed!"

"Stop twitching! Listen, I bought a gun with me. Tell me who was the suspect." Alice teased Aom.

"It's not funny, Alice. I met the CEO face to face." Teary-eyed Aom, she sat on the floor and leaned her back on the bed.

"Lucky you! It seemed you lose a bet from the lottery?"

"The CEO is....Kim."

"Oh wow, really wow! Indeed, a very good news of the day. How does it feel to finally meet her again?" Alice smirked.

"Her presence makes me want to dive in Saturn's clouds."Aom covered her face.

"Are you the twin of Cassini?" Alice joked.

"It's official, I like her Alice".

"Of course, you can't hide it Aom."

"I mean, I like-like Kim." Aom blurted out the words.

"Silly Aom, woman-up! Don't let her get away from you again." Alice winks at Aom.

As the saying goes "strike while the iron's hot".

++++

"Good morning Aom." Blaire greeted as she joined her inside the elevator.

"Good morning too." She greeted back with a faint smile.

"You look pale, Aom. How was yesterday?"

"It was good. I know the full name of the CEO. We exchanged our first names." Aom on her pale face, she looked at Blaire.

"Come, let's grab some coffee before going to Kim's office." Blaire stepped out of the elevator first followed by Aom who's hesitant of the morning coffee.

"Blaire...it's almost 8:30am maybe...."

"It's okay, Kim's on a 2-day business meeting in Singapore. She flew early this morning." Blaire cut her off.

"Blaire, aren't you intimidated by Kim?" Aom being outspoken.

"Of course not! She's my best friend. We watched each other's back." Blaire in her impassioned face.

++++

"Welcome back CEO! How's your trip?" Blaire hugged and kissed Kim on her right cheek.

"Always sweet!" Kim smiled and pinched Blaire's left cheek that turned pinkish.

"Coffee or hot choco?" Blaire teased Kim as she strode her way to the CEO's distinct pantry, of course, the latter chose hot choco. Kim is too weak to handle caffeine. Why? When caffeine enters her body, she couldn't sleep at night.