1. Beginning

IF you are here, then I already Love you💚

_____________________________________________

Listen Boi,

My First Love story <3

My Angel & My Girls

My Sunshine!

(A/N - Gee is my fav song though <3)

Annyeong!

Call me Sarang <3

I am 18 years old girl, In high school (Last Year Probably). I Shifted 2 years ago in Korea; as my parents wanted me to...I live here with my roommate, she is the first friend I made here... she is same as my age...( she's also Non Korean like me) Lisa <3 she is like a soulmate to me... she understands me like no other!

(Let me clear your confusion...My name is Sarang Cuz My mom is one of Biggest Fans Of KDRAMA's... My name does not mean I am Korean)

Lisa helped me a lot while I was trying to settle here in Korea... though I was happy to be here on my own... I loved the fact of Independent life <3

Lisa has her Group/Friend circle (Jiwoo, Jackson, BamBam and S.coups) I am part of that group from 2 years...! and trust me I have become fearless and shameless than before after meeting them XD.

I am getting ready for school (after vacation..Starting senior year...First day at school), wearing cute school uniform... having loose side braid hairstyle (which is my favorite) and black Sneakers... Perfect!! ready to go...I picked up my bag and my cell as I'm waiting for Lisa to come out. (we leave the house at the same time and come back at the same time <3) she came out... she looked stunning as always <3 we left the house, I plugged my headphones in as I waved her Goodbye.

(Listening To Wedding Dress By Taeyang <3)

My school is not so far from my house so I walk to the school ( actually it takes 20 mins to reach there by walking, but I always Like the time when I can plug in my Favorite Songs and ignore the real world and go to my dreamland <3) Yeassss... I am a DAYDREAMER!

I'm at the school, I saw some new faces...as I saw Minhyuk, Key and hani waving at me... ( Okay now let's pretend that they are same age as mine cuz I want them to be my classmates ) I quickly run to them we hugged each other asking how was the vacation and stuff.

Key : "you've become Fat Sarang XD"

Me : "Hyaaaa! do you have a death wish?"

Minhyuk : "Key is not wrong though... what have you been eating exactly?"

Me : *Annoyed* "Aaaish Jinjaaa?" *Death Glare*

Hani :"Gwenchana! They are just teasing you... BogoShipoyo <3"

Key : "Ani! I am serious... Look at her...Ya fatty !"

Me : "AAAAAAh" *Raising hand to hit him real hard...but Hani is there to save his ass*

Hani : "Aishh... cut it out now...It's just first day you guys !!"