Dear Marco|Entry Five

I was hesitant to flip open the journal.

But it was too late when I found my fingers opening it for me.

. . .

Dear Marco,

I'm happy.

. . .

Dear Marco,

Sadly our happiness is cut short. My mother suddenly called me, telling me I had to leave.
I don't want to leave. I'm sorry.

. . .

Dear Marco,

Aren't you suspicious why I am more energetic this day? Me too. Only the difference is that I know why I've done this. Consider this my farewell.

. . .

Dear Marco,

Believe me I had tried arguing with my mother. But she won't budge, it was final. I had to leave. But I don't want to and I wish I could do something.

. . .

Dear Marco,

I'm so guilty because you are so happy. I'm delighted that I'm the reason why but I'm also guilty that I'll be the reason why that bright smile of yours would contour into a frown.

Promise me that even when I'll be gone, you'll still smile because people may need that someday.

. . .
Dear Marco,

O M GEEE We had almost kissed! Our nose were almost touching but then Mrs.Diaz had to interrupt us. You don't know how happy I was when I went into my room. My heart was pounding rapidly just because of you. See? You make me so affected just by your presence.

. . .

Dear Marco,

Do you like me too? Well I feel like you do but I'm not sure if it's really true.

That was the last thing she ever wrote before she was gone.

I was beginning to be desperate, trying to find a loop hole or a message that this was all a prank. I began to skim through the pages of the journal, maybe I'll find something else.

My eyes wandered to a writting in the middle of the pages.

I love you Marco
Among all the men I've met it was you I
Adore no matter who you were
Live happily
In the next life may we meet again
Vent out all your sadness so that you will
End up happy for me
Mrs.Diaz, tell her I'm thankful so
She knows

This was odd. The way she wrote was different. It was so out of place. I couldn't understand how I feel right now but something's not right.

Just like earlier, I had tried to find a loophole. Something that might give me a clue.

It was unusual because why would she write this in the middle of the pages where there were no more writtings? The ink looked recent than the one's she wrote from two years ago. Is she trying to leave something for me to decipher?

I tried to re-read and spoke aloud the words.

I squinted my eyes.

Then it sparked. It struck me so violently.

My eyes widened to the equivalent of saucers. Everything was clear.

My answers had been answered.

But I'm not sure if it's really right.

The only way to find it is to confront. . .

|Can you try to also decipher the message?|