Part 7. "Listen here, Princess."

Night fell through the windows of the home. For such a cute and friendly looking home, it was hard to think of the dark, twisted present.

You sat on the guest bed, Dark's underwear and T-shirt loosely fitting your body. You felt your stomach growl and remembered you were free to eat anything... ANYTHING. This you grinned at.

As you walked out of the bedroom, you saw Dark down the hallway cursing at himself, you could only pick up a few words that were shouted. You stood behind a walk to hear his 'conversation'.

"I'm not in... or something?! Accidentally....Naked... I'm blushing?!? Heart rate..fast..." A few words was more than enough for you to confront him.

"You saw me naked?" You questioned, perhaps this could be used to your advantage, like black mailing.

"I, uhh.." You could tell Dark was embarrassed. Did he like you? What happened to the whole charade of being sadistic? "Yes, I accidentally walked in, but like damn, that body is smoking. Like how can i not-" Dark shut up because the look on your face.

"Are you fucking kidding me, dude?" You stared at him with death in your eyes. "I'm going to kill you." You lunged at his neck, only to be pinned down in mere seconds.

"No more Mr. Nice Guy. I've honestly tried to be dorky and cute to you. You're not taking the bait. Listen here Princess, you're here and you're mine, and you're not escaping whatsoever, not through a window, door, air vent, or whole in the wall." Dark leaned in closer to your face, his grin growing and his obsidian eyes staring into your fear struck pupils. His grip tightened around your wrist, "I'm giving you one more chance to live here and be mine, or else."

"Or else what? You'll kick me out? Thats what I want." You growled.

"I'll kill you." The atmosphere in the room suddenly changed to sinister. You felt anxious and panicked. "I see the fear in your eyes, darling. Its only a matter of time before it fades away. Behave yourself or you'll find yourself on the ground with a puddle of blood and no one to turn to." Dark pushed down on your scars, making you wince in pain. He got up and stretched, then went to the tv and watched it like nothing happened.

"Damnit. What do I do?" You mumbled under your breath. "I guess from earlier today he liked the way I looked.. I should use that to my advantage." You scavenged the guest bedroom for anything 'sexy' and just to your surprise, under the bed, was a newly bought lingerie set in your exact size. "He must have been saving this for me." You sighed. It not that Dark wasn't undeniably hot, its just what he's done to you. But the dominant role he played slightly turned you on.

You shook your head, "God I have such a bad case of stockholm syndrome."

Your stomach still growled in pain, you might tease Dark later, but first, dinner and sleep.

You made your way to the kitchen and grabbed whatever looked appetizing, and chowed down. Until your stomach felt full and your eyes were heavy. You headed to bed. Before you left the kitchen you went to check on Dark.

There he laid on the couch, snoring lightly. He looked cute, almost. You got the overwhelming feeling to run up to him and lay in his arms. What would he do? Would he accept it? Push you off?

Only one way to find out..

You tiptoed your way to Dark, and slowly lifted his arm. You fit yourself next to him and stared at his face.

"Y/N? What are you doing?" He grumbled, his arms tightened lightly around your waist as you got closer to his chest.

"I want to lay with you." You smiled, This was the fist time you've smiled in awhile. It felt good to smile. "Is that okay?"

You felt Darks warm breath on your chest, giving you goosebumps across your skin.

"Yeah, its been awhile so if I hurt you just tell me." Dark said half asleep. His voice was groggy and kinda hot.

You thought to yourself while looking at Darks features of his face. 'Its been awhile since he'd cuddled? How long has he been trapped and fighting with Mark? Why is he mean to me one minute, and nice the next? Why is he so attractive?' You let your mind roll while you slowly fall asleep, nuzzling your head into the crook of Darks neck and slowly breathing in his cologne.

You could definitely get used to this.

A/N: Henlo friends. Thank you for your support :D I might do like a cool livestream or something if you wanted lmao. Would y'all watch it? Anyways, im blown away by the amount of support this story is getting. Thank you all for the votes, comments, and reads! <3