Part 5. "World full of Villians."

"Honestly I thought I've watched enough Snapped and Criminal Minds to know how to escape a crazy psycho murderer but I guess not." You mumbled to yourself. You were alone again in the musky room, and bored out of your mind. Not that a mentally ill person holding your hostage is exhilarating, its just not very eventful now.
You hear two voices and a pair of footsteps above you. They're very muffled but you can hear who the other voice belongs to. Sean? I guess, not Sean either. Antisepticeye now.

"Yeah, she's right down here." You hear Darks husky voice say. Theres no point in playing possum, so you just prepare yourself for whatever is going to happen.

"Wow, she's quite the looker." Antisepticeye says, he smirks widely.

"Hands off, she's Marks- er, mine." Dark growled at the pale, dark eyed man.

"I'm not anyones. I'm not a piece of material that you can just throw around and take ownership of. I'm a human being." You snapped, fuck these guys, you're not a piece of trash to be thrown around.

"Calm down, SJW. Its not like you can do anything, anyways." Antisepticeye laughed, you kicked up your tied together legs to kick him right in the crowned jewels. He hunched over, out of breath, and his face got red with anger. "Why you little-"

"Stop. Don't touch her!" It was Marks voice.

"Mark! Help!" You shout, hoping to put Mark into full gear and take over Dark.

"It wont work like that. Poor little Y/N, she needs to be saved by a hero. Too bad this is a world full of villains." Marks head snapped into place, you heard Mark scream in pain. Dark laughed maniacally.

"Stop! You'll hurt him!!" You scream, kicking your legs and scrambling, trying to get free. "Please.. I'll do anything."

Dark smiled at the thought, "Hmm, alright. You must devote yourself to me, and only me. If any other man or woman comes close to you, I'll kill them, got it? You're mine, and mine only."

You sighed. If you can save Mark like this, then you should do it. 'Why does this have to happen to me?' You thought. "Fine. I'm yours. But I'm only doing this for Mark."

Dark smiled at your words, and pat your head. "Uhh, Dark? The smoke alarms are going off." Antisepticeye said, he started up the stairs.

"FUCK!!! THE CHICKEN TENDERS!!!" Dark yelled and ran up the stairs after Anti Sean. Leaving you alone again.

Was this deal what you wanted? Was it worth it? Why did Dark want you so bad? Something is happening under your nose, and you wanted to know what.

A/N: OKAY I DID IT AYY LMAO I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT 💕