Part 3. Everything is fine, sweetheart.

You waited at the fountain in the park for what seemed like hours, waiting for Mark to show. He said to sit in the darkest part of the park, maybe because he burns easily in the sun? It all seemed weird to you, especially because you weren't the prettiest girl at the meet and greet anyways, there were so many beautiful women there, and yet he chose you. Odd. All of these occurrences seemed strange, first his eyes, then his voice, now you're meeting a complete, well not complete, stranger in the park? Haven't you ever watched a horror movie before?!

Never mind that, there he was! You looked across the park to see Mark, oddly walking, almost crouched to the floor. He almost looked animal like, but you still felt your heart flutter.
"Mark! Hey!" you shout in his direction, he grins widely and walks towards you.
"Hello, beautiful. I'm glad you showed." He said in a low voice, his words slithered through his teeth and his lips curled into a sinister smile.
Your face turned red with blush, "Is everything alright, Mark?" You noticed he started inching closer and closer to you, you started to back up.
"Everything is fine, sweetheart. Is there something wrong with my hair?" He grinned, you realized you were against the wall of an abandoned building, and you desperately wanted to flee. Before you could step out of his way, his hand hit the wall in front of you forcefully and he started to whisper below his breath. You could only pick up small parts."...leave her....Shut up!... she's too oblivious... you dont understand! I need to feed!... dark, dont do this.."
You heard two voices when he whispered, a sinister voice and a sweet voice. You knew this wasnt the real Mark, but Darkiplier was only real in fanfictions... right?
"M-Mark? Are you sure you're okay? You're acting strange.. like, really strange." Your fearful eyes look into Darkipliers, his black as night. You see a slight switch to brown, and eventually full.
"Get out of here before i lose control!! Leave now! I'm sorry, Y/N!" Marks real voice shouted as he strained, you push in his arm and run out of the park. Something wasn't right at all but now you wanted to help.. But how?

A/N- I'm sorry I havent been updating!!! My condolences to the readers! Any thoughts on what should happen next? Comment! <3