Part 4. "Now, now sweetheart, we don't make any false accusations"

You ran until your legs couldn't. (which wasn't far bc what even are physical activities???)
Your lungs hurt from the lack of air, and your heart felt like it was about to explode. "What the fuck is wrong with me? Why am I such a stupid fangirl? Its literally like I'm in a fanfiction..." You stated out loud, huffing.
Out of the corner of your eye you see a car speeding towards you. The window rolls down and you see a silver glint and feel a pain in your side before the world fades to black.
-----
You wake up tied to a chair in a concrete room (how original, i know). "What the fuck? Where am i?" You whispered, you felt dizzy and the room around you was fuzzy. Once your vision cleared up, you see a string light hanging from the ceiling.. Before you could focus any more, footsteps came from above you, and you heard a lock click. You decided to act asleep, hoping, like in the movies, you could figure out where you were and what happened to you.
"You dont understand, Jack. He literally took me over. Its like I'm not even strong enough! I have to keep this girl to myself. No one will get in the way of us! If they do, you they loose their life.. Also, Yes, chicken tenders sound good for dinner, I'll call you when they're out of the oven." Darks voice echoes around you, along with footsteps down the basement stairs. "Still sleeping, are we? Hmmph, I thought the tranquilizer would have worn off by now."
You couldnt stay still and silent any longer. "Why did you do this? How sick are you to kidnap me?"
Dark chuckled lowly, his eyes black. "Dearie, I took you away from the cruel world. I'm here to protect you, no one can hurt you know." His grin widened with every word into a sinister smile, although no emotion showed in his eyes.
"You're cold. A cold hearted monster!" You shout, he quickly grabs your mouth.
"Now, Now Sweetheart. Don't make any false accusations." He grinned. A shiver went down your spine as his voice lowered. "You'll be staying down here for awhile until i can trust you enough to where you wont run away."
"Why are you doing this to me? Why me?"
"Because, darling Y/N, you caught his eye. And when he sees you become mine, he'll break." He laughed maniacally.
"Who's he?"
"Don't worry, he wont be around any longer."