Chapter 4

Tremaine. 

The alarm clock went off,  I couldn't stand the sound of this bloody thing , it annoyed the living hell out of me.  Rubbing my eyes so I could get a clearer view,  I hit the alarm and it stopped.  I turned on my side and like expected Imaanie slept so peacefully,  I still don't understand why she never hears this annoying ass clock, is it why she suggested to buy it because she sleeps through it the whole time and I always end up waking up first then I have to wake her up, I always hear it first and I have to wake her up after that.

Her hair was now all over her pillow, I chuckled a little as I moved some of her hair from her face creating a clear view for the both of us.  She stirred a little before settling down and resuming where she left off . She had to get ready for work,  that I knew for sure.

I sat up on the bed as my back collided with the headboard,  the only thing that crossed my mind as soon as I sat up was the events of yesterday and my throat was damn dry right now,  I was thirsty as a muhfucker.

" baby " I shook Imaanie  up so she could get ready "wake up " I whispered she moaned as her eyes flattered open,  she looked at me for a second before turning around and facing the other direction so she could sleep in peace. She always did this when I woke her.

" I'm not playing with you Imaa , 5 minutes and that's it " I said sternly as I got out of bed myself and headed to the bathroom and I took a piss before washing my hands and heading back to the bedroom to find Imaanie still sleeping.

Oh I guess my threat wasn't a threat enough,  she was still sleeping and this time she covered herself with the covers I could only see her dark hair poking out.

Instead of waking her up fully,  I switched on the lights in our dimmed bedroom and made it brighter before getting to bed again and shook her up.

" You better wake up now babe " I shook her up again.

" yeah , give me five minutes " she mumbled..

"I already gave you a deserved 5 minutes but you playing me now so get up before I snatch these covers off of your body "I said,  she poked her head out the covers and gave me a death glare. 

" do it " she said,  I laughed shaking my head at how fucked up she can be in the morning , but today I didn't know whether she was mad about yesterday or she was just being a lil bitchy when she has to wake up and I have to deal with this five times a week every morning.

" should I? " I asked looking for the last validation from her that I can indeed pull the covers off her body.

"Trey I swear on my -"

"then get the fuck up , I won't spend all morning trying to wake you up like a kid" I said watching her sit up on the bed with an annoyed look on her face.

" well I spent all night trying to clean your drunk ass like a kid,  how you feel about that ? " I knew she was finna bring this up sooner or later so now I have to find a way to make her shut up about it.

" You sound really mad at me right now " I told her she rolled her eyes throwing the covers over as she got out of bed.

" are you? " I asked again following her into the bathroom.

" If you give me a valid reason why you came home like that last night when I thought you were in a meeting with Danny " she said crossing her arms to her chest waiting for an explanation and damn that was just a long story that I didn't want her to know half of.

I ran my hands on my short waves,  looking away from her as she waited for me to start talking and the amount of attitude she had this morning was seriously fucking a Nigga up.