Sibling Bonding Time Part One

Jason and Brenda were having some,as Piper called it,brother and sister bonding time.They sat in a big tree talking about there lives and such.

"Whats your favorite color?"Brenda asked.

"Blue.Whats yours?"
"Purple and blue.Whats your favorite food?"Brenda asked

"Uh,I don't really have one.I'd say Percy's moms cookies."Jason said grinning"Whats yours?"

"I love lasagna but I love sweets.Especially the,I made the name,cookie muffins.They are chocolate chip cookies and brownies together on the shape of a muffin.The cookie is on top and the brownie is on the bottom."She said.

"That sounds good."Jason commented.

"I can make you some if you want.I know how to make them."Jason grinned and nodded.

"Do you have any other sibling's?"Jason asked

"I have two older brothers,well three now.I don't know if they're demigods.If they are there Ares kids 'cus they are butt holes.They can be sweethearts sometimes though.Do we have any brothers or sisters?"

"Yeah.Thalia,she is my actual sister.We have the same mom.Her dad is the greek aspect of Jupiter,my dad.She is with the hunters of Artemis."Brenda nodded.

"My mom,she is the best mom I could ask for.She is in her forties.My grampa,now he is an old fart.Literally.My oldest brother calls him that behind his back.He is the sweetest old man you would ever know.And my grandma,I call her MeMa,She is hard headed.She can be really mean when she is mad but is the best grandma I could ask for.Hopefully you will meet them."

"What are your brothers names?"

"Chris,he is 24 and Jimmy he is 22.Jimmy is single but Chris is getting married soon."Jason nodded.Then they heard a phone ring.It was Brenda's cell phone.Leo put a safety thing on everyone phones,computers Ipods,etc so it wouldn't attract monsters.

"Haha,sorry.I have to put it on speaker to here it.It's Chris."Jason chuckled as she answered it.They heard the worst sound ever.It sounded like a walrus dying.

"Boy!If you don't stop calling me and singing in my ear like that,I will have Lauren beat the crap out of you and I will have Jason fly me all the way home just so I can kick you in you're soft spot!"Brenda said laughing.

"Oh?Who is Jason?Your boyfriend?"

"No,I don't have a boyfriend!And that would be weird because he is my brother."

"Brother?Since when did we have another brother?Momma!Did you have another kid while I was in California?"Somebody yelled at him over the phone."Momma wants to know where you are and why you haven't called her."

"Tell her that I'm sorry for not calling her but I'm at a camp that is keeping me safe.Tell her I'll call her later and tell her everything.Bye,love you!"She hung up he pjone and they both burst out laughing.

"So that was Chris?"Jason asked

"Yeah,he can't sing to save his life.Neither can Jimmy."

"Can you sing?"

"I don't think I can but people say otherwise.My grampa can sing really good."

"Sing something for me ,then."Jason said.

"But I don't want to sing in front of anyone!"She whined.Jason laughed.

"Oh come on,please!"He gave her the puppy dog eyes.

"Fine.I don't know how Piper can deal with those eyes of yours,Jason!But,you are singing too!"

"Okay."

"What do you want me to sing?"

"I don't know.You pick."

"Do you know who Adele is?"

"Yeah,Piper makes me listen to it all the time."

"Okay.I'm going to sing a part of Rolling in the Deep."Jason nodded.Brenda took a deep breath and began singing.

There's a fire starting in my heart
Reaching a fever pitch
And it's bringing me out the dark

The scars of your love remind me of us
They keep me thinking that we almost had it all
The scars of your love, they leave me breathless
I can't help feeling
We could have had it all
(You're gonna wish you never had met me)
Rolling in the deep
(Tears are gonna fall, rolling in the deep)
You had my heart inside of your hand
(You're gonna wish you never had met me)
And you played it, to the beat
(Tears are gonna fall, rolling in the deep)

"Wow!That was amazing!"Jason exclaimed.Brenda blushed.

"Thanks.Your turn."

"What do you want me to sing?"

"Do you know Josh Turner?"

"Yeah"
"Do you know Long Black Train?"

"Yeah.Do you want me to sing that one?"She nodded

There's a long black train comin' down the line,
Feeding off the souls that are lost and cryin'.
Rails of sin, only evil remains.
Watch out, brother, for that long black train. 
Look to the heaven's, you can look to the sky.
You can find redemption staring back into your eyes.
There is protection and there's peace the same:
Burnin' your ticket for that long black train. 

'Cause there's victory in the Lord, I say.
Victory in the Lord.
Cling to the Father and his Holy name,
And don't go ridin' on that long black train.

"That was amazing Jason!"He blushed 

"Thanks."She hugged him,not knowing that the rest of the seven,Taylor and Chiron heard them sing.

THE PERSON IN THE VIDEO IS ME,BRENDA, SINGING ROLLING IN THE DEEP.EXCUSE THE BADNESS AND I AM SAYING SHIP NOT SH*T.