Percys Answer

"What do you say?" Taylor asked

"WHAT DO I SAY?I SAY YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE HEALED JASON AND TOOK THE PAIN YOURSELF! THEN YOU TELL ME THAT YOU ARE GOING OUT AND YOU EXPECT ME TO BE OKAY WITH IT WHEN YOU ARE OVER HERE KISSING MY SISTER WHEN I COME IN AND YOU WANT TO KNOW IF IM OKAY WITH IT, IF YOU CAN GO OUT WITH HER?" Percy yelled scaring Taylor into hiding her face with her hands. Leo nodded but looked scared.

"YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT I THINK?I think that would be awesome!!" Percy said at the end.

"Really?" Leo asked Percy nodded

"THANKS MAN!" Leo said

"No prob." Percy said

When Percy left Leo and Taylor started talking again. When they were talking Jason walked in and asked to talk to Taylor. Leo nodded and walked outside for them to talk in private.

"Brenda got claimed." Jason said

"Zeus right?" Taylor asked

"Yeah how did you know?" Jason asked

"She looked just like you and I could tell when she was sick it would storm till she got better." Taylor answered.

Jason just nodded " So why did you heal me?" he asked

"I told you why I healed you ." She answered

" I know that.But why?You didn't have to,it would've healed by itself.Why did you take all that pain and the scare?" Jason asked again.

"Because I already got bit in the same spot so I already know how if feelsand I saw how Piper looked at dinner and I couldn't see her like that so I remembered I could take the pain and heal you so I did and I don't regret it you look a lot better and I also want to thank you." Taylor said. Jason looked at her weird.

"You want to thank me?" Jason asked

"Yep" Taylor said popping the "p"

"Why ?" Jason asked

" Because if I didn't,I wouldn't be going out with Leo right now and I don't care what you say because I won't feel bad about healing you. And besides what are cuz for?" Taylor said. They did a kind of brotherly/sisterly hug  and Leo came back in smirking. Leo was just standing there while they hugged till Taylor started hurting again so they let go and Jason left. When Jason left Leo came and took the spot he was in and they kissed still there was clapping sounding behind them. When they looked it was  Brenda standing there.They all looked happy except Percy. Then backed up with a blush on his face.

"Hey guys what are all you doing  here?" Taylor asked looking a little red herself.

"We came to tell you that we think you are brave for healing Jason and taking the pain yourself even though it could really hurt you !!" Brenda answered.

"We, who is we?" Taylor asked

"The whole camp so Leo can you put her in the wheelchair so we can all give our thanks?" Leo just nods. And Taylor gets in the wheelchair but is in lots of pain.

"Lets make this quick she is in a lot of pain sitting up" Leo said

"that's fine but even the gods and goddess are here." Brenda says. Leo nodded. Taylor winced when they went through the doorframe .When  they got outside everyone one was standing there looking at her with pity and sympathy on their faces. But right when the were about to talk the gods flashed in all looking at Taylor. Everyone bowed except Taylor but she bowed her head. Zeus was the first to speak.

"Rise, Taylor since you are in a lot of pain this wont take long. " Taylor nodded" I am here on behalf of all the gods and goddess we want to thank you for putting others before yourself, thank you for taking my sons pain and injury and taking it on yourself, so on behalf of everyone here we want to grant you one wish, what would it be?" Zeus asked. Taylor looked in thought. When she answered she shocked everyone.

"I don't want anything I got all I want." she answered.

"Are you sure?" He asked again

"100 PERCENT" she answered. Zeus just nodded and asked if Chiron and the big three could talk. Chiron nodded and they headed to the big house. When everyone looked back at Taylor they could see she was in a lot of pain so they all said goodnight and Leo bought Taylor back inside. When they got inside Leo put Taylor back in bed and she was out like a light. He slept in the bed beside her.

WITH CHIRON AND THE BIG THREE

When they got inside they all looked at Poseidon but what he said shocked everyone there.

"This was all Zeus he wanted to heal her I said I couldn't because she switched places with someone else." Poseidon said

" Zeus what can we do she is in a lot of pain and she wouldn't be if she hadn't saved them at the beach which used a lot of energy, then came and healed Jason and not to mention she hide it from Percy till after he was healed and you should've seen the way she looked after Piper charmed speaked him to forget and go away." Chiron said and asked.

Zeus looked in thought then he finally said something that stunned everyone " She is already being healed when she was brought outside Brenda snuck back inside and put a potion on her bed so while she slept it would heal but it will leave a scar but it will heal by morning." Zeus said. They nodded.

"Thank you but when she is healed tell her to go lay at the bottom of the lake so that she gets all her energy back... ok Chiron?"  Zeus said again they nodded. Then they all disappeared. Chiron sighed and smiled because she was going to be ok.

WITH TAYLOR AND LEO IN THE MORNING

When Leo woke up he looked at Taylor to see her sitting up.

"What are you doing sitting up you need to save your energy!" Leo said.

"Leo I am healed."  Taylor said surprised.

"Yes you are the gods healed you yesterday your friend Brenda came and put a potion on the bed to heal you Athena thought up so now all you have to do is go lay in the bottom of the lake to gain all your energy back. Understood?" Chiron asked scaring the hades out of them. But they nodded at him anyways.

"Leo would you like to come with me?" Taylor asked.

"Sure but I cant breath underwater like you can so I cant stay long." Leo answered.

 Taylor nodded and said " I can help you breath just get a swimsuit and meet me there" Leo nodded and they spent the rest of the day at the lake at some point in time Percy spent some time with them but all in all she was healed and everyone was happy when she showed up to dinner fully healed.

A/N SO HAPPY NOW SHE IS HEALED AND THEY ARE ALL HAPPY COMMENT "SHES HEALED" IF YOU READ THIS AUTHORS NOTE.