Healing Jason Part Two

Leo coughed and backed away from Taylor slowly,not making eye contact with Piper.Piper laughed,Both of them were blushing bright red.

"Yeah,Leo help her bring the tub of water over here."Taylor instructed.Leo nodded and helped her bring it over to the bed.They set it beside her.

"Okay,now what?"Piper asked

"Push one of the beds over here,so if I fall I can land on the bed instead of the floor."Leo and Piper moved a bed closer to her."Okay,both of you please be quiet so I can concentrate on healing him.And when I fall,don't touch me at all.The wound will heal by itself in three to five days."Piper and Leo nodded and stepped back.

Taylor stepped into the tub of water,wet her hands and then put them on Jason's wound.He hissed in pain as she put pressure on it.Piper ran over to him and held his hand.Taylor started to concentrate.Nothing happened for a few minutes then Jason started to relax.Taylor tensed slightly.Piper and Leo watched as the wound began to close up and clean it's self as Taylor's arm and side began to open up.They were amazed that this could happen.Jason was squeezing Piper's hand.Taylor opened her eyes and they were filled with pain.She took her hands off of Jason's side,which was now fully healed.Her eyes rolled back in her head and she collapsed onto the bed.Leo ran over to her but didn't touch her.He pulled up a chair and sat beside her.He grabbed her hand.Piper looked at Jason,who was sitting up on his bed.He stood up and moved around.He groaned.

"Whats wrong?"Piper asked frantically.

"My arm is stiff."

"Oh.Do you want to go eat now?"Piper asked.Jason nodded.Piper gave him a shirt,which he put on.They walked hand in hand to the pavilion.Everyone looked at them as they walked in.Chiron smiled slightly at Jason.Jason smiled back.

"Dude,weren't you screaming bloody murder and hour ago?"Percy asked,"How are you up and walking around?"

"Your sister is awesome.She healed me."He lifted up his shirt.There was nothing there.Not even a scar.Everyone gasped.

"Where is she now?And where is Leo?"Percy asked.

"Uh,the only way she could heal Jason was to take the wound off of him and then on her.She has the wound now."Percy got mad.Mad at Jason for doing that to his sister.He punched him square in the jaw.

"What was that for!"Jason asked holding his jaw.

"You could have stopped her.Now she is hurt!"Percy said getting ready to punch him again.Jason stood there,waiting for it to come.It didn't.He opened his eyes to find Brenda's hand catching the fist that was about to hit him.

"Dude,I couldn't do anything to stop her!"Jason said.

"Yeah Percy.She said that since he saved her best friend and she couldn't do anything for him,she would heal him.Don't punch him again or-!"Piper said

"Or I will personally kick you in your balls!"Brenda interrupted.Percy got scared because her eyes were furious."Percy,he didn't want that to happen.You know he wouldn't do any thing like that on purpose.He is just like you,except with blond hair and blue eyes.Do.Not.Touch.Him.Again."Her eyes flashed murderously.He whimpered and nodded then hid behind Annabeth.She still looked mad and then there was a flash of lightning.Everyone looked at Jason.He shrugged.

"I didn't do that."Then everyone gasped.Everyone was staring at something above Brenda's head.It was a lightning bold.Chiron bowed.As did everyone else.

"All hale Brenda Ivey,Daughter of Zeus."

 With Leo and Taylor.

Leo sat beside Taylor while everyone else was at dinner.He was anxiously waiting for her to wake up.He eld her hand and she twitched a little bit.Her eyes fluttered but didn't open.She moved around and bit back a scream.Leo stood up and leaned over her.She was breathing heavily.Her eyes snapped open.They stared at each other for a few minutes then Leo kissed her again.She kissed back and put her good hand in his tangled hair.They finally stopped kissing and Leo sat back down.She turned her head towards him and watched him.

"You know,when I first met you,I thought that since you were so cute,that you already had a girlfriend."She tried to laugh.

"And I thought that since you were so beautiful,you had a boyfriend already."Leo laughed.Leo began to play with her hair.

"So...Whats your favorite color?"Taylor asked him,trying to make conversation.

"Uh,Orange.Whats yours?"

"Purple and blue.What do you like to do?"

"Bulid stuff.And I am assuming that you love to swim?"She laughed and nodded.They talked for what seemed like hours.

"So...Does this make us a couple?'Leo asked

"Yep."Taylor grinned and kissed him again. When they broke the kiss Percy was standing there. He looked stunned.

"What was that?" he asked

"um Percy we are kinda going out as long as your ok with?" Leo asked.

"A/N WHAT WILL PERCY SAY FINED OUT NEXT CHAPTER COMMENT "JASONS BACK IF YOU READ THIS A/N"