Chapter 3

"How did you get here?"Piper exclaimed

"Blackjack,"Percy answered"Why didn't you guys tell me you were coming here to pick them up?"He pouted

"You would have marvelled at the ocean instead of trying to find the demigods."Annabeth said smartly.He stuck his tongue out at her.Jason groaned and everyone looked at him.Sudden;y he fell to the ground holding his side.Percy and Annabeth gasped at the wound on his side as if they were just noticing the huge wound rinnung from his shoulder to his hip ot the pool of blood beside him.They rushed over to him and knelt beside him.Piper was kneeling on the other side of him.He had his eyes squeezed shut and he squeezed Piper's hand.He drew in a shaky breath.

"Ughh"

Percy said the stupidest thing ever,"That is a pool I wouldn't want to swim in."Annabeth smacked him on the face.

"What happened?"Leo told them the story and Annabeth glared at Jason.

"Why didn't you put at least a lttle bit on it."

"Ugh"

"Ugh is all you can say?"

"Shut up!"He said but it sounded like shup

"At least he can talk."Percy said.

"Wait-Who is Brenda and Taylor?"Percy said.Leo pointed them out.

"Taylor is your sister,Percy."

"What?How-?"

"Ask dad."

"Um,guys.We need to get Jason back to camp and fast.He's losing way to much blood for my liking."Annabeth said."Leo,Percy-Help me get him on Blackjack."They walked up and picked Jason up as carefully as they could.Jason hissed in pain.Since Blackjack could only carry 3 people,Piper had to ride the other Pegasus,Porkie Pie,with Taylor,Leo,and Brenda.Annabeth got on behind Jason and Percy got on behind her.She made Jason lean on her so he wouldn't fall off.His eyes started to close.

"No,Jason.Keep your eyes open."His eyes fluttered open again and he glared at her.She laughed and kissed his head.He sighed.They were like brother and sister now.Ten minutes later they landed at camp.Percy and Leo carried Jason to the infirmary as fast and as carefully as they could with the others following behind.They lied him on an empty bed as Grover went to find Chiron.Annabeth was already taking Jason's shirt off and cleaning the wound by the time they got back.Chiron made everyone get out of the infirmary.They all sat outside,anxiously waiting.There was a loud scream coming from the infirmary.It was a scream of agony.It was Jason.It suddenly stopped and Piper was sobbing into Annabeth's shoulder.Then the screaming began again.It sounded like he was screaming Piper's name.It stopped again then it started again,longer this time.Piper was sobbing louder than ever.The whole camp was standing around wondering who was screaming.

With Chiron and Jason

Chiron cleaned the wound up a little more and grabbed a canteen of nectar.

"I'm sorry Jason.This is going to hurt."He poured the nectar on the wound.

"AHHHH!"He screamed in agony,griping the sheets as if they were his life line.Chiron stopped pouring it.When Jason stopped screaming,he waited a minute and poured it on the wound again after cleaning it.

"AHH PIPER!"Jason screamed again.Chiron hated doing this to him.He poured it on the wound one last time and he screamed again.He wrapped the wound up and gave Jason some ambrosia,which he could barely chew.He patted Jason on the leg and walked out.Everyone stood up and looked at him.

"Jason is going to be okay.But he will be in pain for a few days.When the hellhound bit him,it some how got it's spit into his flesh and the wound was infected.And when the hellhound bit into his side it broke a couple of his ribs.The bad thing is that he was bit on the side he uses his sword.it also got his arm and broke it in two places.He can't use his sword arm for a week no matter how hard he begs to.You can go see him but you will not like what you see."Chiron said.They nodded and walked inside.Except Piper,who practically ran inside.Chiron was right.They didn't like what they saw.Jason was in a bed shivering uncontrollably and had swear pouring down his face.He had his eyes shut still.His whole upper body was wrapped up except for his good arm.Blood was already seeping through the wrappings.Piper started crying silently and held his hand.Everyone stood around the room or sitting on one of the spare beds.There were only two beds occupied.The Stoll brothers were in those two beds.

"What happened to you two?"Leo snickered.

"Katie happened."Travis answered.Everyone knew what that ment.They pranked Katie and her cabin and Katie beat them up.Everyone laughed except for Piper.

"Piper?"Jason moaned.Piper held his hand tighter.

"I'm here,baby."Jason opened his eyes.He groaned again and started shivering more.

"How do you feel bro?"Leo asked

"I'm freezing my podex off and I feel like centaur crap."Jason croaked.Piper grabbed a blanket off of the closest beds,which happened to be Conor's and wrapped it around Jason.

"HEY!"

"Shut up"Piper growled at him.He shut up.Jason tried to move and hissed in pain.

"Don't move or it will hurt worse."Annabeth instructed.Jason nodded.

"Is everyone okay?"Jason stuttered

"Yeah everyone's okay but you should be worried about yourself,Sparky."He looked at Annabeth confused.

"Why?"They told him about his injuries.He cursed under his breath.

"This sucks.Brenda are you okay?"He asked her.She nodded.

"Thanks for helping me Jason.And just so you know,you can call me Bree."She smiled at him.He tried to smile back but it looked more like a grimace.He nodded instead.Jason moved his head to look at Piper.She had tears coming out of her eyes still.

"Why are you crying?"

"You were screaming like someone was killing you and I hated it."She sobbed and put her head on his shoulder.Everyone took this as their cue to leave.

"Its okay Piper.I'm fine.No body is trying to kill me."

"I know but I hated hearing you scream like that."She started to calm down until she was just hiccuping.Jason used his good hand to wipe away her tears.She smiled and kissed him.

"You do know that Leo has a crush on Taylor right?"

"Oh yeah,He said and I quote"She is pretty,observant and powerful"."Jason said chuckling.Piper smiled again.

"Yeah,I saw them staring at each other the whole time we were introducing ourselves.They wouldn't take their eyes off of each other."Piper said.Leo poked his head back in.

"Hey Beauty Queen.Are you and Sparky done making out?It's dinner time."

"Don't call me Beauty Queen,Repair Boy.And I'm not going.I'm staying with Jason."

"No,Pipes.Go eat.I'll be fine."

"Okay but I'm coming back as soon as I'm done."Jason nodded and kissed her.She walked out with Leo.Percy was on Annabeth's back with Annabeth running to the pavilion.Everyone was surprised by that.Leo started pouting because Jason was the one who usually gave him piggy back rides.Yeah it's weird.Piper laughed.

"Hop on Repair Boy."Leo grinned and jumped on.She took off running.Taylor was looking at Brenda as if she was pleading for her to give her a piggy back ride.Brenda laughed and rolled her eyes.

"Get on."Taylor grinned and jumped on her back.Brenda took off running behind the others because she didn't know where the pavilion was.