Chapter 2

Third Person POV

Jason,Piper,Leo,Grover,Taylor and Brenda were about to leave Montauk when 8 Hellhounds popped up out of no where.They took there weapons,except Brenda and Taylor.Brenda screamed when one ran towards her.Right when it was about to pounce,a gold dagger went straight threw it.It was Piper,who threw her dagger.Then all of the Hellhounds came running at them.Jason and Piper got in front of Brenda and Taylor while Leo tried to distract the hellhounds.Grover didn't know what to do,he was running around trying to lead the hellhounds away with his sent but it didn't work.

One of the hellhounds came and it bit Jason in his side,he groaned and grabbed his side.It was pouring blood.While Piper was helping Jason one of the hellhounds crept around them and bit Brenda in the arm.She screamed and,despite being bitten himself,Jason stood up slowly and rushed over to her.He used his nectar and put it on her arm.He didn't have anymore so Piper took off her shirt,she had a tank top on under it,and wrapped it around his side.He sat beside Brenda on the ground.Taylor seemed to get really mad and then the water went back from the shore and all of a sudden the water shot at the group of hellhounds and it seemed all the water was on the shore but they all could breath. Piper looked over at Taylor and it seemed like she was glowing with power. She had her eyes closed but all of a sudden she opened them and stuck her hand out at the hellhounds and they exploded into a wave of gold dust. She waved her hands and the water went back to the ocean. They all stood there looking above her head waiting for the sign she was Poseidon's daughter. But nothing happened. They looked back at her but all she was doing was smiling at them all.

"What are you smiling at' Piper asked.

"All of you , your faces are priceless" she said.

"So when did you find out your where Poseidon's daughter?" Piper asked using charm speak.

"Are you a daughter of Aphrodite" Piper nodded "charm speak doesn't work on me"

"How ?" This time it was Leo talking.

Taylor looks at Piper and says," He has a voice?You would've thought he doesn't,all he does and stand and look at my awesomeness all day." once she said

He replies with his trademark reply of "Flaming Valdez is way more awesome than Water Girl over here." he remarked.

"WATER GIRL,that's my nickname.At least its better than yours and based on your nickname you probably can make fire with your hands right?" He looked at her weird in fact they all did.

" How did you know?"

"Your right hand just caught on fire." she replied. They all looked down and sure enough his hand is on fire he puts it out real quick.

He mumbled," Pretty , observant and powerful.I like her even better." All though he said it under his breath,Jason still herd him. Jason nudged Leo in the ribs and winked causing his nose to catch on fire but he quickly put it out. The girls were so caught up in their conversation that they didn't notice what was going on behind them until they turned around and screamed. A Minotaur was behind them.The boys turned around and rushed over to help,well Jason went as fast as he could with his side.All they heard from Taylor was "Does this thing ever die?" Then out of  nowhere Taylor had a sword just like Percy's. They all looked at each other and all had the same question."WHERE DID THAT COME FROM?"

" I DON'T KNOW BUT DON'T STAND THERE HELP!" but they where all to late it didn't no notice of the others but it attacked Taylor and they were all stunned. They all watched her turn and strike with such force that the Minotaur was turned into a cloud of golden dust within a minute. They all stood there stunned.The first person to say something was Jason and the only thing he said was,"Just like Percy except for the looks.She is much more good looking!"

"HEY!"They all turned around and Percy and Annabeth were standing there.

A/N CLIFFHANGER HOW DID THEY GET THERE? ANYWAY IF YOU READ THIS COMMENT "TEO"