Chapter 1

Jason,Piper and Leo were sitting on the beach at camp and they were all laughing at Leo's corny jokes.

"Then coach said hey cup-The cow says moo-cakes!"They all laughed.

"He fell for that again?"Jason laughed,"That's like the third time this week!"They laughed again.Leo was about to comment again but a son of Hermes ran up to them.They stood.

"Is something wrong,Chris?"Piper asked.

"No,Chiron want all three of you though."He said out of breath.They nodded and rushed to the big house.All the cabin leaders were there.

"Whats up?"Leo yelled,scaring the Hades out of everyone.

"Sit down my boys and my girl."Chiron smiled.

"What did you want us for,Chiron?"Percy started

"Well,I need three of you to go rescue two demigods."Everyone looked around.They saw that Jason,Piper and Leo weren't paying attention and Percy held up his fingers and counted to three.

"Not it!"Everyone said except the three.

"Thanks for volunteering guys!"Percy said

"We didn't volunteer for anything,did we?"Piper asked

"Yep,we all said not it and you guys weren't paying attention.You and Jase were making googly eyes at each other and Leo was building something...again."Annabeth said.They blushed and Leo cursed under his breath.

"Fine,we'll do it.Who are they?"

"They are both girls that are 18 years old.There names are Taylor and Brenda.I do not know their last names.They are both on vacation.They are close to here.And everyone except you three can go back to your duties."They all nodded and left.Leo snickered.

"You said duties."Piper smacked him on the head.He glared at her and he rubbed his head.Chiron stood in front of them.

"Where are they staying?"Jason spoke up

"Well,they are staying on the beach that Percy and his mother used to go to.Grover has been with them,watching over them.They are close friends with each other,Grover told me.He is the one tht brought them to the beach."Chiron answered 

"Montauk?"Jason asked surprised

"Yes.You all can take a Pegasus or Jason can fly you there."They nodded

"When do we go?"

"You can go now if you'd like.It doesn't take long to get there from here.Look for Grover."They nodded and left.

"Well,looks like we are going to get two girls.I hope they are cute" Then Leo got smacked in the back of the head by Piper.

"We are not getting them so you can flirt with them the whole way back to camp."Piper said," Yes ma'am got it." Leo mocked,causing him to get smacked in the back of the head again.

" Hey guys stop fighting were here" Jason said.They looked around after getting off of the Pegasus.They saw blond haired girl with sharp features and bright blue eyes but she was beautiful.The other girl had red velvet colored hair and sea green eyes she was beautiful,too.They were both tall.Then there was Grover,he was shorter then both of them.Of course he is because he is a satyr.The trio walked over to them.They introduced themselves after Grover told them who the trio was.

Taylor POV

"My name is Taylor Waters and this is Bre-"

"I can introduce myself Tay.I'm Brenda Ivey,age 18,but my friends call me Bree."Brenda said trying to be funny,she also curtsied.They laughed.I looked at all of them.The blond dude,Jason,the choppy,pretty brunette,Piper and the little Mexican dude with the curly hair,elfish features and that cute trouble makers grin-Wait did I really just say that?Then I got slightly jealous,thinking Brenda had a crush on him.But then I thought for a second,she is always acting like this.She loves to try and annoy me and besides,she probably has a crush on Jason,then again he has a girlfriend.I stared at Leo thinking,He probably has a girlfriend back at camp.He is to cute to not have one.I don't have a chance with him.And yes I know about camp.I am the daughter of Poseidon but no one but myself know that.I heard Grover talking to them.I felt Brenda nudge me and I came from my day dream.She wiggled her eyebrows at me then at Leo.I laughed and blushed.

Leo POV

I stared at Taylor.She was beatífica,which means beautiful in Spanish.I figured that since she was so beautiful that she already had a boyfriend but I didn't say anything.Jason nudged me and knocked me out of my day dream.He grinned at me.I blushed

"So Brenda,do you know about the Greek Gods and all?"Jason asked.She nodded."Well they are still alive and you are a demigod.We are going to a camp that protects all demigods."She nodded,taking it all in.Then she grinned.

"Awesome!"