...hey

I know it's been a while. Actually it's been a long few months without me updating.

Everyday since my last update I've been busy with homework, projects or high school applications. Also I know it's almost the end of June and its summer, but I've been enjoying my free time. I haven't been stressed at all or crammed with summer projects since the high school I'm going to doesn't have summer reading or any summer homework.
(thank god for that🙏)

  I want to apologize to all of the people who requested something and I never got around to it.

I also want to apologize to those who requested something from last year and I never got to read or start on said request. Although I have yet to update a new story or book I do want to thank all of you for getting this book to 21K.
Which is INSANE and unbelievable. Which is also something I don't deserve. I don't post enough or reply to your comments about your ideas and thoughts on an imagine which I will definitely work on.

  So. I may not be posting for a minute since I am preparing for the undeniable 卄モㄥㄥ that is high school. Rest assure I will try to post something every two weeks to catch up with requests.
If you see that I am active in reading other stories, then I am taking some time away from my books.
...so yeah
That's pretty much it. Just wanted to update you all and let you know I'm alive and not dead yet.
( unless high school do's me in 💀)

That's my dog in the photo BTW.
BTW comment below if you watch ABC's Boy Band because I am obsessed.
Plus comment your favorite singer in the show.
My top 5️⃣ would be:
⒈ Miles
⒉ Sergio
⒊ J-Hype
⒋ Marcus
⒌ Devin
That's the dream team 😍

Anyways I will update you all later.
More stories and chapters to come soon.
~MP89